Home

Will you be pissed if Madden 25 IE is better than NCAA 14's?

This is a discussion on Will you be pissed if Madden 25 IE is better than NCAA 14's? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2013, 07:04 PM   #9
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Will you be pissed if Madden 25 IE is better than NCAA 14's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Madden has seven weeks of development lead time over NCAA Football. That is a very valid technical reason for Madden's IE to be more thoroughly tuned than NCAA's, seven weeks is an eternity is software development. As proof of that lead time being a difference maker, that lead time was the difference between IE being in Madden and not being in NCAA last year.

It should be expectation that whatever version of IE is in Madden will be more refined and better tuned than whatever version makes it into NCAA.
I wouldn't be surprised if the IE was was already completed around NCAA 12. I find it hard to believe EA just comes up with these ideals in a one year cycle.

Madden is their flag ship title and will always get the newer tech first. Perfect marketing, basically getting two IE introductions. EA claims it wasn't ready for NCAA! It wasn't ready for Madden either, we just wanted it badly and would take it no matter what condition it was released in.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 04-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #10
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Will you be pissed if Madden 25 IE is better than NCAA 14's?

I don't know, but I sure hope that NCAA 14 plays absolutely nothing like Madden 13. I played about 10 games on Madden and then took it back last month, I've never taken a game back that early before. Madden is stiff, boring, and robotic. Kind of like the NFL, heh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »