Home

Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14

This is a discussion on Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14

That's a great point about the field feeling small when everyone is constantly at top speed. I'm looking forward getting more info on the game and seeing some full gameplay videos.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #10
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

"While patrolling message boards and NCAA Football communities, I see this type of complaint all too often, “WR#7 on Rutgers wears a dark brown wristband, but in the game you made it light black. This needs to be changed!” How does a trivial detail like that get so much attention when there are such glaring problems as broken pursuit angles?"

That quote right there says it all. This is why these games will never be completely sim. The majority of gamers want correct accessories, not correct pursuit angles.

Also, jesus christ look how big the ball is! It's so painfully obvious in that screencap

Last edited by Gosens6; 04-09-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
"While patrolling message boards and NCAA Football communities, I see this type of complaint all too often, “WR#7 on Rutgers wears a dark brown wristband, but in the game you made it light black. This needs to be changed!” How does a trivial detail like that get so much attention when there are such glaring problems as broken pursuit angles?"

That quote right there says it all. This is why these games will never be completely sim. The majority of gamers want correct accessories, not correct pursuit angles.

Also, jesus christ look how big the ball is! It's so painfully obvious in that screencap
The game will never be sim because EA doesn't know how to make it that way, not because people want different color accessories. Please don't make excuses for them and blame the customer base.....I know what you are saying and I'm not picking on you. It is stupid that so many people get caught up in the color of things.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
The game will never be sim because EA doesn't know how to make it that way, not because people want different color accessories. Please don't make excuses for them and blame the customer base.....I know what you are saying and I'm not picking on you. It is stupid that so many people get caught up in the color of things.
O no trust me I agree with you. What i'm saying is, when people are consistently complaining about socks, facemasks, arm band colors and what not. I feel like the developers see this as an out to not try and focus on the many MANY things wrong with this game.

I just don't understand it. You and I are definitely on the same page though.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 12

You are 100% correct. I'm glad you didn't take my post the wrong way and feel like I was "Getting on you."

I didn't buy either game last year and would love to give EA some of my money for a good product, but I just don't think it is going to happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 04-09-2013, 09:50 PM   #14
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
and this is on the promotional trailer...EA THIS is NOT a good look for you..man, im trying so hard to be positive too..smh and lmao@ NCAA Nascar 14 ..it amost looks like a speed skating competition, notice how they are all simultaneously in the same stride(left foot planted right foot in the air) man that is too funny

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 04-09-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:16 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are they going to keep sprint button connected to CPU defense?

Every time i push it , every single cpu player drops their block(somehow they always manage to get out of their block easily) and zero in on ball carrier right now...

Kinda feels silly watching your top ranked OL guy not being able to hold onto D- defensive scrub just because you pressed "magic trigger"..

But if you don't use sprint,generally they are completely oblivious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #16
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
and this is on the promotional trailer...EA THIS is NOT a good look for you..man, im trying so hard to be positive too..smh and lmao@ NCAA Nascar 14 ..it amost looks like a speed skating competition, notice how they are all simultaneously in the same stride(left foot planted right foot in the air) man that is too funny

But their left arms are in different positions.

Last edited by Buckeyed; 04-18-2013 at 08:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »