Home

Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14

This is a discussion on Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2013, 04:48 AM   #17
Rookie

aielchief's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14

It's funny, because I ran to the forums today to make this exact post about the AI, after back to back games where Wisconsin and Georgia threw more than 40 times against me as Penn State while they were winning for most of the game. This goes against both parts of AI, as it was RTG and I was controlling a QB, so I couldn't do anything about the number of passes they pulled. But like it says in that article, too many will complain that dreads don't look right, or that there's not enough helmet options in the game, etc. I would have rather played with Mizzou's old uniforms this entire year and had everything work the way it was supposed to, and I'm surprised more fans don't feel similarly.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Please tell me CPU ai will be better in 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
The game will never be sim because EA doesn't know how to make it that way, not because people want different color accessories. Please don't make excuses for them and blame the customer base.....I know what you are saying and I'm not picking on you. It is stupid that so many people get caught up in the color of things.
I don't know if they don't know how, but do know they cater more to the casual/arcade style player because that is the bulk of their sales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »