Home

Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 19 with NCAA Football 14 Producer

This is a discussion on Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 19 with NCAA Football 14 Producer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 AM   #33
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 19 with NCAA Football 14 Producer

I hope I don't take this off topic but this thread really proves the passion we all have for football. That is the driving force behind all of our frustrations and hopes. My 2 cents opinion on the matter? Most if not all of the Gamechangers have good intentions. Offical Mole is prime example. The problem is EA simply sees these guys as another facet of their well organized marketing scheme. They are being used to do exactly what EA needs them to do, whether they all realize it or not. It's all about the hype Flava Flav style.

*Just my opinion that I am entitled to as a member of these forums as long as said opinion falls in line with the TOS of Operation Sports*
Old 04-16-2013, 05:17 AM   #34
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Operation Sports - Press Row Podcast: Episode 19 with NCAA Football 14 Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
I hope I don't take this off topic but this thread really proves the passion we all have for football. That is the driving force behind all of our frustrations and hopes. My 2 cents opinion on the matter? Most if not all of the Gamechangers have good intentions. Offical Mole is prime example. The problem is EA simply sees these guys as another facet of their well organized marketing scheme. They are being used to do exactly what EA needs them to do, whether they all realize it or not. It's all about the hype Flava Flav style.

*Just my opinion that I am entitled to as a member of these forums as long as said opinion falls in line with the TOS of Operation Sports*
You are absolutely IMO 100% entitled to your opinion of the Game Changers. I just don't want people to think we are "yes men" but that we really do share a passion about EA SPORTS Games (for me Madden and NCAA) and that we do what we can to help benefit the interactions between EA and its community.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Old 04-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600

Very well said and I agree with EA just using these EAGC's. It is crazy, but every video, EAGC, cover athlete, etc is just some crazy marketing strategy to keep the hardcore (game changers, various vids about the goal of realism, etc) and casuals (cover athletes, brackets, features, etc.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #36
Madden Gameplay QA

Official_Mole's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Very well said and I agree with EA just using these EAGC's. It is crazy, but every video, EAGC, cover athlete, etc is just some crazy marketing strategy to keep the hardcore (game changers, various vids about the goal of realism, etc) and casuals (cover athletes, brackets, features, etc.)
What makes you feel the Game Changers are being used when everything the GCs do for the community and for the feedback is voluntary.

QA Central Gameplay-Madden NFL

Old 04-16-2013, 03:05 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Official_Mole
What makes you feel the Game Changers are being used when everything the GCs do for the community and for the feedback is voluntary.
You all go in there with the community feedback in mind which is great, but after so many GCs (through out the series) saying this is the year, these devs really want realism, OMG this feature, etc; and we still don't have a football game with quality gameplay and presentation. How much more can a sports gamer wait for a quality football game.

The current state of football games makes me and many others feel that every community outreach, poll, game changer, etc is all one big marketing strategy without a goal of making the most realistic football game, but manipulate those who are starved for a football game.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #38
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Not to jump to far off topic but I have a question about season pass but didn't think it needed its own topic or where to ask on here.

So I'm pretty sure I bought the season pass like a week or less before the early access for NCAA 13 was released(Not sure of exact date because on the web site all it will tell me is July 2012- July 2013)

My question being since this years game is being release a little earlier in July will I be able to download it also even though I already downloaded the previous Ncaa? I guess it depends on when I got the pass but don't know how to find the exact date I purchased it
Old 04-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #39
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
You all go in there with the community feedback in mind which is great, but after so many GCs (through out the series) saying this is the year, these devs really want realism, OMG this feature, etc; and we still don't have a football game with quality gameplay and presentation. How much more can a sports gamer wait for a quality football game.

The current state of football games makes me and many others feel that every community outreach, poll, game changer, etc is all one big marketing strategy without a goal of making the most realistic football game, but manipulate those who are starved for a football game.
To be honest, I don't think we've heard much this year compared to last year. Last year there was more louder noise coming from the CGer's, this year, it's much more subdued, don't you agree?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #40
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

All I want to know. Has the max number of online dynasty users been increased? There are many factors that will decide if I purchase, but if it is still at 12 this game is a non starter for me.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »