Home

Equipment hopes for 14

This is a discussion on Equipment hopes for 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Equipment hopes for 14

WHY CAN'T THEY FIX AND ALIGN THE SHOULDER STRIPES. Madden did a great job when they put in the nike uniforms, with making the shoulders look great. NOBODY USES THE STANDARD SLEEVE OPTION, but when you put tight, it cuts off the stripe/half the number every time. So frustrating, as this is never a problem in real life, yet it RUINS the uniform. (Florida, Louisville, Kansas State to name a few)
Old 04-20-2013, 01:19 AM   #74
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0

Do you guys realize how the socks are described in this picture. From looking at the Michigan screen shot, I think they may be up to something.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:20 AM   #75
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Cleats might be next. I see new stuff every video. 1st screenshot with Michigan he had grey gloves on. In the game play video they had on the team adidas gloves. Now in this video they have the socks which they of course didn't have on in the previous videos.
Those sock said strategy socks but the ones A&M had said Adidas stripes. Those socks Michigan was wearing was from last years unis against Bama I believe..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #76
Banned

GetReal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Do you guys realize how the socks are described in this picture. From looking at the Michigan screen shot, I think they may be up to something.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the socks were in the game last year in the Adidas pack...A&M Mich and ND. They were screwed up last year from what I saw in the videos(could only see a&m design if the team had long socks) Hopefully they realized their mistake this year. But this is EA. I'm willing to bet the Nike socks aren't in the game and neither are reverse vapors. Lets hope they can at least give us the option for team colored socks for the Nike teams. As for the cleats, don't hold your breath.

Also Tryhard Nation pointed out the Kstate player possibly having the Mask we've been asking for. If you pause the presentation video right when #44 of Kstate steps out, it looks oh so close.

Many equipment changes still needed. Looks like we won't have secondary colors this year either. Mind boggling stuff really.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:40 AM   #77
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Those sock said strategy socks but the ones A&M had said Adidas stripes. Those socks Michigan was wearing was from last years unis against Bama I believe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReal
Sorry to burst your bubble but the socks were in the game last year in the Adidas pack...A&M Mich and ND. They were screwed up last year from what I saw in the videos(could only see a&m design if the team had long socks) Hopefully they realized their mistake this year. But this is EA. I'm willing to bet the Nike socks aren't in the game and neither are reverse vapors. Lets hope they can at least give us the option for team colored socks for the Nike teams. As for the cleats, don't hold your breath.

Also Tryhard Nation pointed out the Kstate player possibly having the Mask we've been asking for. If you pause the presentation video right when #44 of Kstate steps out, it looks oh so close.

Many equipment changes still needed. Looks like we won't have secondary colors this year either. Mind boggling stuff really.
Welp...fingers still crossed for the equipment on release or at least with a strategy pack.
Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #78
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

After watching the presentation video closely I'm pretty sure that #44 for Kansas State is wearing the revspeed robot mask. Right when the cut scene begins, he enter the frame sideways and you can see the robot bar, once he turns it blends in with the rest of the mask. sucks
Old 04-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 5

So they can add gloves but not the most popular facemask in football? A facemask that has been in Madden for a couple of years now?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #80
Rookie

Since EA probably won't waste their time reading this forum I would like to see the tight sleeves not cut off the jersey design, 2 bar revo, mouthpieces, eye black.....I'll keep it there for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »