Home

Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine

This is a discussion on Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #57
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Ncaa 14 has a halftime show-Game Informer Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Then, the important part, would be that they replicate this in the post game.

Nothing is worse than having an exciting game end and the volume pretty much cutting out, and then going right to the menu screen.
To be honest, I'd just take highlights from the game with the fight song playing over them for the post game. Right now it's such a let down when the game ends that ANYTHING they'd put there would be better than what they have.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:50 PM   #58
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Now we can see the awful line play in halftime photos and videos. Exciting!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #59
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
The reason this news excites me is because I hated lengthy menus and BS preventing me from playing the actual game of football...rather than the game they keep trying to make centered around football that eventually lets you also play the game of football.
Yea, I'm in a Madden OD and I'm always the last one to play because I hate waiting 10 minutes for the game to load up. I mean WOW, those MENUS ARE THE COOLEST, the first time. After that I just rage until I can actually play.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:02 PM   #60
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Count me as one who honestly does not care about a halftime show as I'll probably watch it a few times and then skip through it like the team intros. I'd rather get more ratings to works with, better equipment, and better OL/DL player, but if they want to concentrate on presentation, please, and I mean PLEASE, work on the commentary and crowd noise and crowd AI!!!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 04-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Count me as one who honestly does not care about a halftime show as I'll probably watch it a few times and then skip through it like the team intros. I'd rather get more ratings to works with, better equipment, and better OL/DL player, but if they want to concentrate on presentation, please, and I mean PLEASE, work on the commentary and crowd noise and crowd AI!!!
X1000000000 Why does EA not get that crowd atmosphere is 80% of the excitement in football. It wouldnt bother me if EA took an entire year of audio development to just focus on making it sound like a real football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #62
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

"more cut scenes and new ways to present stats"

Hopefully they didnt make up their own junk and just use ESPN's
Old 04-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #63
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Please don't judge me for being more excited about faster menus than about the halftime show.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #64
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Like a few people already said and I will say it to. It is hard to trust EA at this point. But at this point I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be some good. Hoping the Halftime show with be something similar to 2k5, but with an up date look. But for now I'm not putting my hopes up that high because this is EA we are talking about. But I'm hoping for something good tomorrow for presentation tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »