Home

NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #9
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
sounds nice... but then again doesn't everything EA says? I'll continue a wait & see approach. Still bugs me that it seems like all they focused on in terms of Gameplay is the running game (and adding the Infinity Engine that was already in Madden last year). And the stuff i've seen on the run game still looks ugly.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #10
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
They got nuetral game sites, that's one thing I wanted.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:02 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

I wish EA would stop being so obsessive with crowd chants, when the actual crwod audio itself has been horrible for years. For me, the biggest part of presentation that makes a sports game exciting is to have a crowd that sounds like a real stadium crowd.

Not only does the crowd need to ebb and flow, and sound like a real crowd. They also need to fix the crowd AI and have the crowd react APPROPRIATELY TO SITUATIONS ON THE FIELD.

-On 3rd down the crowd should be going ballistic.
-On a deep pass there should be a gasp and sense of excitement while the ball is in the air, followed by an appropriate crowd reaction depending on who comes down with the ball.
-During a big running play the crowd should build with excitement as the play develops
-During a Touchdown or turnover the crowd should be erupting with cheers, or hear a heavy sigh and level of quiet if its the opposing team.
-Before big drives like a 2 minute drive or end of game scenario, the crowd should be laser focused and into it.
-Between plays the crowd should be much more docile and calm, and not the constant drone we always hear all game long.
-If a big hit occurs there should be a loud gasp from the crowd, followed by cheers if its the home team

I really wish EA would understand the importance of this. Having realistic crowd AI, and a great sounding crowd with all the high and lows, ebbs and flows, and energy of a real crowd would do wonders for their product.

EDIT: Also, please make the "Pump Up The Crowd" feature work. It should be situationally dependant depending on the down or situation. But when I pump up the crowd I want it to feel like the crowd is reacting. Go to a Ravens game and watch a 3rd down play where the defense is pumping up the crowd.

Last edited by ch46647; 04-18-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #12
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NCAA Football 14 Fact Sheet and Screenshots

All new player chatter? Lol

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 04-18-2013, 11:11 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 11
Haven't we heard this all before? Also will they allow Herbstriet and Corso and company to do a college football extra or a pre game pick them show like 2006? Smh EA bring back the Prime to Primetime.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #14
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

OVR: 11
Well I liked what I read. Sounds like they are making progress in the right direction.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:27 AM   #15
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Well...can we at least see it in action?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #16
Rookie

DaBlackGoku's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm hearing there's a halftime show with Rece Davis and David Pollack. All I can say is freaking FINALLY.

Consider my ticket to the hype train bought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »