Home

NCAA Football 14 Playbook 2: Presentation

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Playbook 2: Presentation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #41
Rookie

darren1024's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Sports Presentation Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabursock55
guys, I dot want to jump the gun... But this game is looking incredible so far. Excited to get my hands on the demo whenever it releases. should be awesome!

EDIT:

What is this "There are also special storylines in store for the most dedicated Dynasty gamers. Some won’t become available until at least your 2nd year as a coach, while others take much more time to unlock."
Possible playoff hint? Seeing if players perform well in the post season or something.
I doubt its a playoff. More like itll keep track of ur coaches stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #42
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahman27
Nope. Means that there will be stat overlays pop up from the game clock that is currently in the game. It's been in the game before but there are going to more of them this year.
Like it says in the article, game stats, previous play, player stats , and play selection ( run vs pass as seen in the screenshot)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.9 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by jpdavis82; 04-18-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #43
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

^^^^^^^

Anybody notice the new "impact player" logo under the Alabama corner? Makes it very obvious who the playmakers are.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #44
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

I really liked what I read. This has me hyped. The only thing that had me concerned was this part: "Pregame festivities have been redone from 2-3 minutes sequences to emphatic 30-second intros that still retain all of the college traditions that play such a big part of different school's identities." So there will be a fast forward of Osceola riding out and planting the spear or are things like that just gone altogether? Or are the run out, stretching, and unique pregame rituals somehow getting compressed down into 30 seconds?
Old 04-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

After hearing all of this, my wishlist is almost complete. No Joke. The rest of my wishlist contains the following:

85 Man Rosters.
Medical Redshirts.
Quicker menus, i.e., Setting Depth Charts, Recruiting.

That's basically it to be honest. I'm not hard to please. Yes more realistic gameplay, but with the IE2.0, they've at least tried.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #46
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

Who has ever complained about the pre-gam intro being to long? The problem was that it was nothing like what you saw on tv, just cinematic entrances. I would love for a pre-game intro to set up the storyline of the game, highlighting key players, and milestones and the significance of the game.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:09 PM   #47
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82

Like it says in the article, game stats, previous play, player stats , and play selection ( run vs pass as seen in the screenshot)
Still no pre play broadcast angles . Would be so nice to have some camera work to go along with this new "spotlight" commentary. Just hope they don't do it with cutscenes.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #48
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
I really liked what I read. This has me hyped. The only thing that had me concerned was this part: "Pregame festivities have been redone from 2-3 minutes sequences to emphatic 30-second intros that still retain all of the college traditions that play such a big part of different school's identities." So there will be a fast forward of Osceola riding out and planting the spear or are things like that just gone altogether? Or are the run out, stretching, and unique pregame rituals somehow getting compressed down into 30 seconds?
They will now be a montage of the pregame stuff, like Osceloa riding out, set to music like on tv, instead of watching the entire pregame rituals playout as if you are in the stadium.

“So now the game starts out in the studio with Rece Davis, then when he kicks things down to the field, the game shows a quick music video showing highlights, fans, players, tradition, and run-outs all based on each school. Before you know it, you’re at the coin toss and you’re ready to start your game.” http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-preview.html

Like in NBA2k12 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3ng3dTSq_g

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »