Home

Multiple Playable Camera Angles are IN

This is a discussion on Multiple Playable Camera Angles are IN within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2013, 11:27 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Multiple Playable Camera Angles are IN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee

IT WAS IN LAST YEAR IN AS A COACH MODE VIEW!!! JUST MAKE IT PLAYABLE!!!!! Is that so difficult????

Its like I am taking crazy pills!!!!

Even that one on coach mode or cpu vs. cpu is not true broadcast. lol. NFL 2K had it right with their series last gen why can't EA do it right this gen...? Sorry if I sound like a fanboy (from this post and my previous) or if I am trolling but it's the truth EA just can't get the true broadcast camera angles right...And about that beggars can't be choosers thing. It's 2013 in this case it's going to be NCAA Football 14. EA has NO MORE excuses...We're all tired of it.

Last edited by UWfan206; 04-20-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:30 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I seriously doubt their intent is to deceive us with names of camera angles.
Then I'd like a developer to chime in and explain why they gave it the wrong name or what's their perception of broadcast view.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #35
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I think an accurate broadcast cam should be in every sports game. Just my opinion. It's good that they FINALLY added options, but a true broadcast cam should be in. It's sad some of the things we have to damn near beg Tiburon for when they should be standard.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

For those that want a playable coach cam, do you want that because you like to play the game where you can make adjustments at the line and still let the cpu run the play or do you really want to play the game from that view?

I ask because I don't see how anyone could possibly enjoy playing from that angle unless you never throw down field or control a safety so I'm interested in why you guys prefer that view.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #37
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

...want this, basically. This is what I consider a "broadcast view." Of course, do, make it look better graphically if possible.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 11

Been playing that way since that cam was available in Tecmo Bowl, and then the real deal with the first iteration of Madden as we know it. Its the only way I can play. Looking at a vertical field while playing is like cheating for me. You can tell what kind of D the D is playing upon the snap. Its quite easy once you get use to it, and even when you can't see whats happening down the field...that little bit of uncertainty makes it even better.....

Agreed, I am and those like me are not the norm....but its killed us not having this in the only college game for the last 10 years. We have it in Madden, and we had it in 2k5.

It makes everything that is football...look that much better. No need for the masses of "But how can you play that way????".....get your craft down, and you will never go back!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:47 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
Been playing that way since that cam was available in Tecmo Bowl, and then the real deal with the first iteration of Madden as we know it. Its the only way I can play. Looking at a vertical field while playing is like cheating for me. You can tell what kind of D the D is playing upon the snap. Its quite easy once you get use to it, and even when you can't see whats happening down the field...that little bit of uncertainty makes it even better.....

Agreed, I am and those like me are not the norm....but its killed us not having this in the only college game for the last 10 years. We have it in Madden, and we had it in 2k5.

It makes everything that is football...look that much better. No need for the masses of "But how can you play that way????".....get your craft down, and you will never go back!
Sorry if my post came across as "I can't believe you guys like that!" I was really just curious why it appealed to some people. Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #40
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I simply LOVE playing out of the broadcast view in Madden. I only control a LB and the RB on running plays.
It just adds so much to the atmosphere.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »