Home

NCAA Football 14 Screenshots - Captured From Presentation Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Screenshots - Captured From Presentation Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
What about chain gangs?
Old 04-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #18
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshots - Captured From Presentation Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Looks like they got rid of the Weather Channel feed?....probably one of the most useless features ever. One less thing for the system to be dealing with under the hood.
It looks like it's still there. Maybe it just lost the "weather channel" sponsorship.

College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 04-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #19
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Those cutscenes... Wtf. They've been the same since like 2004. No cameras are ever on the field for them to celebrate like that. Why can't cutscenes be within the flow of the game.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #20
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0
I liked it. But I mean come on its like they're spoon feeding this presentation. Drop it on us so we can have something to talk about not a couple of cut scenes I hate that. Hate being teased and makes me want to jump right off the hype train. Video looks great though.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #21
Just started!

I hope these guys bring in the chain gang, and do something about the dead sidelines which make the game seem stale.. and can we please have the officials actually pick up the ball and place it in the spot after a play is over???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #22
Banned

GetReal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
I just don't get why they'd get gloves and skins in but not finish the job with helmets and cleats? One half is 2013 and the other half is 2007..... Why can't they just give us a complete product and put this whole equipment issue to rest!!!! I hope what I'm seeing is unfinished.... Here's to wishful thinking!
This guy knows what's up. It's a head scratcher...I know. Art team is not on the ball. I'll try to play "true to my team" but for how long?! How long do we have to wait till they get it right?
Old 04-20-2013, 06:29 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

UH53 you hit the nail on the head. By add gloves and sleeves they are admitting that yes they pay attention on Saturdays...but why add that stuff when other stuff isn't touched? Stuff that has been missing for years now...It drives me crazy! Sure I like the new stuff and as an equipment junkie it makes me happy but I want up to date cleats, the correct facemasks, mouthpieces, and eye black...not a few select teams that have specific undershirts.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #24
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
they'd rather have FSU's butt ugly sleeves in the game than have up to date looking cleats that EVERY team can use. It's more important to have Oregon's O gloves than have real replay camera angles for cutscenes. It's funny that they brag about adding more cutscenes each year when NO ONE is asking for more cutscenes. It's actually the opposite, people want cutscenes gone and real time presentation to be in like other games have had for years.

I hope with new systems we get a new NCAA team, these guys just dont get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »