Home

Dynasty Expectations

This is a discussion on Dynasty Expectations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2013, 04:32 AM   #9
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
I'm expecting a Twitter/news feed like Madden 13, as well as a new scouting/recruiting mechanism; something a little more realistic. I also expect an updated coach carousel, with coach skills/ratings playing a bigger role in hiring and firing.

I would also like to see GameFace incorporated into dynasty mode, as well as RTG.

Last edited by Mckinley Cash; 04-23-2013 at 04:35 AM.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #10
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Expectations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
I'm expecting a Twitter/news feed like Madden 13, as well as a new scouting/recruiting mechanism; something a little more realistic. I also expect an updated coach carousel, with coach skills/ratings playing a bigger role in hiring and firing.

I would also like to see GameFace incorporated into dynasty mode, as well as RTG.
would love to see game face added in there for RTG. Shoot even my coach! Hopefully the twitter feed will be in there and have college analyst tweet along with fans and the such. Would love to see that in RTG
Old 04-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

I want to be able to have a playoff option (or one that starts at year two)

I would also like the ability to import uniforms from teambuilder... cause teams are ALWAYS changing uniforms

I would also like it if the game invited you to a bigger conference instead of having to make all the decisions by yourself...

I think recruiting is getting an overhaul, so thatll be nice.

one more thing, Make it so teams play 12 game schedules even if I change my schedule!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #12
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm expecting:

- Coach skill rankings. Recruiting, Offense, Defense, and development.

- Recruiting will be overhauled. My guess is that it will more heavily involve the coach ratings.

- More comprehensive CC mode. As a head coach, you should be allowed hire and fire your assistants.

- A National Signing Day thing that will be similar to the CC presentation that is in the game now.

What I'd like to see:

- College Gameday. Even if it's brief, I'd love to have this added in. You'd need no more and no less than what CH 2K8 did.

- Medical Redshirts

- Rosters expanded

- Uniform design

- Improved Coach Mode where there are restrictions on what teams you can start out with, how to recruit, and more realistic hiring/firing.

- New home field advantage, where playing at home actually makes a difference visually, in the auditory, and in the difficulty.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10

Last edited by BenGerman; 05-01-2013 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #13
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
I'm expecting:

- Recruiting will be overhauled. My guess is that it will more heavily involved the coach ratings.

- More comprehensive CC mode. As a head coach, you should be allowed hire and fire your assistants.

- A National Signing Day thing that will be similar to the CC presentation that is in the game now.

What I'd like to see:

- College Gameday. Even if it's brief, I'd love to have this added in. You'd need no more and no less than what CH 2K8 did.

- Medical Redshirts

- Rosters expanded

- Uniform design

- Improved Coach Mode where there are restrictions on what teams you can start out with, how to recruit, and more realistic hiring/firing.

- New home field advantage, where playing at home actually makes a difference visually, in the auditory, and in the difficulty.
Boom. Nailed it.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 4

what are the odds that we are able to have more then 12 people in a dyn...i would be happy they add a couple of slots maybe to 16..can only hope
Old 04-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 1

I'm not expecting expanded roster sizes. I'd like them but its really not as easy as changing a number in the programming. There's a good bit of work that would go in to making the recruiting logic work so that the best players weren't all stockpiled.

For what I do expect, basic coaching skills like in madden, soft verbals to be more breakable and hard verbals to be occasionally breakable, better menus, custom neutral site games and that's about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
I'm expecting:

- Recruiting will be overhauled. My guess is that it will more heavily involved the coach ratings.

What I'd like to see:

- Medical Redshirts

- Rosters expanded

- Uniform design

Man if they add College Gameday id go crazy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »