Home

NCAA Football 14 Replaces Big East with American Athletic Conference

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Replaces Big East with American Athletic Conference within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #17
Rookie

erod328's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
None of those schools will be in the FBS this year. UT-Arlington doesn't even have a football team, so why would they be in the game?
2013 FCS Independent Old Dominion is in this years game, so why not Charlotte and App State?!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 14 Replaces Big East with American Athletic Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeionAfterPicks
I know that's not what I'm saying. I know it's off the topic of AAC.
Then I'm not really sure what your point is.

App State, GSU, and Charlotte will probably be in next year.

UT-Arlington will be added if they create an FBS football team.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #19
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by erod328
2013 FCS Independent Old Dominion is in this years game, so why not Charlotte and App State?!

How did a thread about the new AAC go in this direction?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
How did a thread about the new AAC go in this direction?
My fault haha. Someone just commented on how all the conferences will be accurate for the future in Dynasty and I just mentioned that some teams in the future will still be missing. Like I said it'd be cool if they programmed these moves in (with FCS-(...) and let us replace FCS-Boone and FCS-Charlotte, etc. with Teambuilder teams. Just a crazy idea
Old 04-23-2013, 12:12 AM   #21
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
its a disgrace how money has ripped apart the GREATEST college basketball conference of all time. As a UConn fan, its really tough to see us left "holding the bag" as every other geographical rival migrates to bigger and better conferences. we needed to be more aggressively searching and finding a way to get in to either the ACC or B1G 10. Its gonna be hard knowing our supposed "rival" in football is now gonna be cincinnati? and not rutgers. Sad
The irony of it. We all love football, but football killed the Big East. In UConn's case they wanted to join the ACC but the ACC did not and does not need them. They have the New England and New York market sewed up with Boston College and Syracuse respectively. It's all about football, tv and money.

Glad to see this American Athletic Conference in the game but it also makes me wonder. The announcement of the new name came in early April or late March if I'm not mistaken. That's very short notice for it to be included in this game that releases in July. How many times have we heard about something not being added to the game because there was not enough time to add it? Just wondering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2013, 02:46 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
just call them conferance usa....becasue it is what it has become
Old 04-23-2013, 03:30 AM   #23
NCAA Football 13 Technical Director

OVR: 3
"There is no indication yet that future conferences moves will be incorporated into the game's dynasty mode"

Custom Conferences is available every offseason, so you can make any future conference moves that you want.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 AM   #24
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Glad to see this American Athletic Conference in the game but it also makes me wonder. The announcement of the new name came in early April or late March if I'm not mistaken. That's very short notice for it to be included in this game that releases in July. How many times have we heard about something not being added to the game because there was not enough time to add it? Just wondering.
It's really just a name change. They don't have a logo yet, so they didn't have to change Jersey patches, field art, etc. They'll be doing that in an update post-launch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »