Home

NCAA Football 14 Presentation Podcast w/ Christian McLeod, Cliff Notes Included (TGT)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Presentation Podcast w/ Christian McLeod, Cliff Notes Included (TGT) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 10
Nice to see lots of presentation changes but they dont excite me like gameplay changes such as improved defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2013, 03:14 PM   #26
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Really want to see all of this in action. He mentioned that there are lots of little stories in dynasty......really, REALLY hope it's as good as advertised.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #27
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NCAA Football 14 Presentation Podcast w/ Christian McLeod, Cliff Notes Included (

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Really want to see all of this in action. He mentioned that there are lots of little stories in dynasty......really, REALLY hope it's as good as advertised.
If this stuff works as advertised I can't imagine anyone reasonable turning off the commentary. One of my favorite parts is about how the commentary will recognize even unexpected break out players. I have been against the notion that low rated players should progress just from putting up big stats and still am but the story lines described in that interview seem like a great way to reward User that are able get the most out these type players.

Also the part about in a User v User game, how if the offense has called 3-4 pass plays in the same series to the same #87 and the in-game defensive chatter yells "watch #87", that was good stuff that I hope was eluding to adaptive AI. Would be kind of odd if the defensive player chatter can "adjust" to the situation but not the game play AI, lol.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2
Please put the chain gang in the game. EA said it wasn't going to be in NCAA 13 so it better be in NCAA 14. It's little things like that. The chain gang has been in Madden for a few years now
Old 04-26-2013, 04:12 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4
Can you do user coach vs user coach in dynasty mode??
Old 04-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #30
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7
Haven't seen it yet, but Husky Stadium in Seattle is finished and brand new this year. Hope that makes it into the game.
Old 04-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14 Presentation Podcast w/ Christian McLeod, Cliff Notes Included (

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackyD321
Please put the chain gang in the game. EA said it wasn't going to be in NCAA 13 so it better be in NCAA 14. It's little things like that. The chain gang has been in Madden for a few years now
Ben already said no chain gang in 14 in a previous interview (forget which one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSKY!
Haven't seen it yet, but Husky Stadium in Seattle is finished and brand new this year. Hope that makes it into the game.
Was it finished recently? It is was then I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Last edited by The_Rick_14; 04-26-2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added Bosky's quote.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #32
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

This really sounds good, I just hope its implemented correctly. Also wonder if Nebraska's staduim upgrades are in the game. He spoke on crowds but thats it.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »