Home

Official Wishlist Thread...

This is a discussion on Official Wishlist Thread... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2004, 07:52 PM   #73
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

Here is what I would like to see next year.

1. Rotating schedules(This cant be stressed enough)
2. Year round recruiting and make it tougher(It happens in real life)
3. Be able to name the coaches and also have them be able to move to Madden(only 1 or 2 every couple of years though) I want to know when a mid level coach gets a better program and also let their win/loss records be kept instead of resetting each year.
4. Some sort of acc clock but only if it helps to get the cpu to run more
5. More team specific entrances(FSU, Michigan, and Tennessee to name a few although I would love more)
6. The ability to adjust sliders with more accuracy(Instead of 20 clicks, maybe 50)
7. Abilty to make week 1 games at neutral sites in custom schedules( I hate how you can only have home and away)
8. More snow in dynasty mode
9. I dont know how to fix this one but allow for more LB tackles.(I always control the MLB and I get a fair share of INT and QB sacks but regular tackels for all LB's needs to be higher)
10. Highlight reel of the weeks biggest games

Of course I have agreed with just about all of the wishlist request so as long as some of these are met I will continue to buy this game.
Old 01-02-2004, 11:33 PM   #74
rns
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

4. Some sort of acc clock but only if it helps to get the cpu to run more

I don't know what an acc clock is, but the computer definitely needs to be programmed to run more -- how could they not fix this from last year? And it better not get screwed up so that suddenly teams hardly pass!

Quote:

6. The ability to adjust sliders with more accuracy(Instead of 20 clicks, maybe 50)

Oh, I don't know about this. I think that would make it an impossible pain trying to adjust them just right. 20 is just about right to me, but they could use some tuning -- sometimes it's hard to tell any difference when when you adjust them (knockdowns) and sometimes 1 click seems to make too much difference (break block).

They should definitely add NUMBERS to the sliders though, so we don't have to count clicks!

Quote:

9. I dont know how to fix this one but allow for more LB tackles.(I always control the MLB and I get a fair share of INT and QB sacks but regular tackels for all LB's needs to be higher)

I think the big problem here is that there are no assisted tackles, so all tackling numbers are down from where they should be. Also, if the CPU does run more, linebackers would probably get in on more tackles.
Old 01-03-2004, 12:00 AM   #75
Rookie

F3rN's Arena

OVR: 3

I dont know if it was here or on the madden wishlist thread that i read it but the choice to have hidden ratings, so you see their stats instead such as 40 time, bench, squat etc so that way you would actually need to know your team in order to see who you start and play sort of the way you scout people for recrutiting. During the training you could see those numbers get better like see their bench numbers go up.

Different shoes since obviously all the players dont wear identical shoes, speaking of footwear the the wrapping around the ankles is way too thick it looks awful same thing about the socks. different length socks.

Spring Game so you could determine your lineup also have the spring game in practice jerseys not the uniforms.

In dynasty practice maybe one practice every week i think it would really add to the re play value of the game.

of course everyones wish more roster space, EA needs to add atleast 10 more spots 55 just isnt cutting it.

Fix facemasks, more facemasks, reflective visors, different helmets and also fix the pride stickers on the helmets.

More licensing so they can have all the nike schools and adidas schools etc

cant think of anymore but everyone elses ideas are great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2004, 01:44 PM   #76
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

-You should be able to play the High School All-Star Game
-Recruiting during the season
-Players announce committment during the High School All-Star Game
Old 01-03-2004, 05:54 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 3

^^agreed they really need to spice recruiting up. It has been about the same for the last 3 years.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:41 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 1

I aggree with everyone's so far but I didn't see the ability to choose the snap count.Also EA should do what the bcs did screw teams out of the national championship. lol
Old 01-04-2004, 01:55 AM   #79
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

You do not need to choose the snap count, that is what the fake snap button is for. And the BCS has it's controversial prescence in the game as well.
Old 01-04-2004, 03:51 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

kodiak said:
You do not need to choose the snap count, that is what the fake snap button is for. And the BCS has it's controversial prescence in the game as well.

It's so you don't false start stupid

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »