Home

Official Wishlist Thread...

This is a discussion on Official Wishlist Thread... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2003, 12:14 PM   #49
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Official Whishlist Thread...

Stop having visiting bands in every game. They should be there for rivalry games and bowl games only. They used to have it right. Sometimes bands will travel to regular conference games, but there should not be both bands at every single game.

Everything else has been said, as far as I know.
Old 12-17-2003, 12:58 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

1. Fumbled Snaps-It happens
2. Fumbled Snaps on FG & XP
3. Have Computer and Humans be able to block kicks and punts
4. Dive over pile button or at least have option to call dive over pile play on goalline situations.
5 Have defense call dive over pile defense play-only be effective against same offensive play.
6. More Pass interference plays if sliders adjusted all the way up.
7. Measurements & Chain Gang
8. Have players ocaasionally slip or fall down in wet or snow conditrions
9. More snow in dynasty games, especially in Mountain West, Big 12 and Big Ten November games

That's about all I can think of, great game.
Old 12-17-2003, 04:58 PM   #51
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

After someone breaks a school or NCAA record, I don't want to hear about it every game when he's just piling onto his own record. For example, my DE starts all 4 years and breaks the school sack record in game 5 of his senior year, so every sack he makes after that, Nessler and the gang talk about how he just set the record and is one of the greatest players in school history. They need to add in new commentary stating that he is adding onto his own record or something like that. Don't act like he just broke the record.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2003, 05:27 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think it whould be cool if they had player introductions. Like after the opening kickoff and before the offense takes the field, a thing should pop up showing your teams starting players on offense. Then after the first offensive play have the defense's players be introduced. They should have the players face (just use the faces that are in the create-a-player mode) and above it show their position and below it show their name and class and maybe even their overall rating.

Also, if there is a big play and you are running down your teams sideline, the players and coaches on the sideline should be going nuts jumping up and down etc.

They should add TD celebrations involving more that one player. Like a jumping high five or a jumping chest bump or a skill position player jumping into the arms of an offensive lineman.

Between plays they should show closeups of the bands or a blimp shot of the stadium (although this would be hard because then they would have to create the exterior of the stadium as well including the parking lot and surrounding buildings) or a closeup of fans with their faces painted and holding up signs and whatnot.
Old 12-19-2003, 05:12 PM   #53
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TerpsJunkie said:
computer teams changing conferences would be great

you can do it yourself you know...

Not without switching to that school. I hate seeing Fresno State dominate the WAC every year and it doesn't move into the Pac-10 unless I want to give up my school and move over there. If a team is constantly in the top 10 for recruiting and polls it should be able to move into a better conference. I was doing a dynasty with UCF, I finished #4 in the BCS and I didn't get a BCS bowl bid. Do you want to know why? Fresno State vs. Air Force was the national title game.

Here is how i fixed that problem. I just simply make a new coach at the end of the season and have him take over the teams like Fresno, Air force, Colorado, st etc until they are invited to a conference. And after they are invited i delete the coach.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:56 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

I love all the ideas. One recruiting error wish was that there be fewer than 25 ships available each year. 25 is the limit for teams in real life so i want my 25 on the game.

My wish not on this thread is having WR's split into two positions:
Inside Receiver and Outside Receiver.
Make this two seperate positions in recruiting just like the linebackers.
Old 12-20-2003, 11:43 PM   #55
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

The ability to perform a dline stunt in this game (you would have to tone down suction blocking). Players to play zone when there man stays in to block on a pass play instead of blitzing(you can manipulate man coverage with this glitch every time). The cpu to select return left or right on kickoff returnas 100% of the time. More defensive plays like more zone blitzes. I dont know like march madness get some real coaches input in the game. Hire Mike Stoops for some defensive input man then the defensive pb's would be off the chain. How about weight recognition like if im a 250 pnd 75 str 85 btrk back 9?10 times i should be able to break a tackle of a 5'8 180 pd db. Make toss and sweep plays possible. Oh yeah and make the cpu run more with the hb.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2003, 01:31 PM   #56
rns
Rookie

OVR: 2

Maybe this one hasn't been suggested yet?
The ability to 'contact' or 'show interest' in a prospect while recruiting, without offering a scholarship. Sometimes I see prospects I'd like to show interest in but haven't got a scholarship open. This way it's like getting on the prospect's radar and letting him know that if a scholarship opens up, it's his (so please don't sign with another team just yet!).

Although I think recruiting should be made harder to do and not easier, I thought this would be cool to be able to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »