Home

NCAA Football 14 Blog - Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Blog - Ultimate Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
I can't get excited about this at all. This is basically Madden Ultimate Team but in college uniforms. I'll pass on this game mode. I need to see what else they have to offer for Online Dynasty before I commit
Old 05-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #18
Rookie

BreaksoftheGame's Arena

OVR: 0
Not my cup of tea. Unless we get old school offenses from when these players played? That would be fun.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Blog - Ultimate Team

I wonder how they will work the overalls for the players because some players are/were better in the NCAA over NFL or the other way around.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #20
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMrAngryEyesxX
I wonder how they will work the overalls for the players because some players are/were better in the NCAA over NFL or the other way around.
it will be based purely on their college career

for example Arian Foster (Texans HB- NFL Pro Bowler) is like a 73 overall, Tim Tebow (cant find a job) is like a 90 overall. Source: Screenshots
Old 05-17-2013, 04:46 AM   #21
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMrAngryEyesxX
they will make everyone a 99 overall like always do with their legends in any sports game by EA.
Westview Basketball #33
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #22
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorNation15
can't wait to build the ultimate Florida offense!!
This looks like fun.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #23
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Just saw the video of Owner Mode in Madden, now that's something that looks like it was time consuming and took a lot of work to include. But it's something that game needed. When I look at the NCAA game this year it doesn't even feel like they really did anything this year. Almost like they took half the year off. I know it's not true but it's sarcasm to show how 1 game added something that was needed, put a lot of time in it and it looks strong while the other game put time into a mode they are trying to convince themselves that they needed and less than half of the people who buy the game will use.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #24
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Just saw the video of Owner Mode in Madden, now that's something that looks like it was time consuming and took a lot of work to include. But it's something that game needed. When I look at the NCAA game this year it doesn't even feel like they really did anything this year. Almost like they took half the year off. I know it's not true but it's sarcasm to show how 1 game added something that was needed, put a lot of time in it and it looks strong while the other game put time into a mode they are trying to convince themselves that they needed and less than half of the people who buy the game will use.
I haven't bought Madden in two years, but the Owner mode looks like a great time sink. I'm hoping NCAA gets some of the additions(blocking improvements, etc.). May 28th is the Dynasty "playbook".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »