Home

They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty

This is a discussion on They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2013, 01:39 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: They HAVE to Beef Up Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknutz
If they fixed the CPU signing players for Users you wouldn't have to cut so many players. That's the bigger problem to me. 85 players is about 10 too many. I'm fine with 70, given the ease of recruiting (I'm forced to play with restrictions to make it challenging) and the lack of player injury to linemen. Plus I can play 5 linemen on an up tempo offense and never need to sub. Given those other "problems" adding 15 more players is just going to make the game that much easier.
I don't know where everyone gets this idea but you shouldn't have to. Go watch an Oregon/Baylor/etc. game and tell me how often they sub linemen. Nobody would run the no-huddle if they had to switch out linemen every drive.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:02 AM   #50
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
I don't know where everyone gets this idea but you shouldn't have to. Go watch an Oregon/Baylor/etc. game and tell me how often they sub linemen. Nobody would run the no-huddle if they had to switch out linemen every drive.
Uh Tackles often have a 3 man rotation..sometimes 4 depending On strength of depth. Centers typically for rotate. And Guards typically have a 4 man rotation, at least that's ideal..I'm not saying the split equal snaps but you have to spell the starters at some points...

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 05-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #51
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Couple things that we could use, even though a few of these we know won't be put in.

- Discipline (particularly with all the allegations last few years)
- Hire/fire staff individually
- Rumor mill. If you're at a smaller school or your alma mater comes calling, they offer more money to stay
- ADditional information on recruits (backstory, discipline, playmaker ability etc)
- Ability to send different people to recruits (head coach, defensive coordinator etc)
- Better "visits" for recruits, make it more interactive or factor a few additional items
- More players signing on Nat'l Signing Day with surprises. Maybe even a hat ceremony. Could be as easy as having three hats on screen with a text book saying "and the school I will be going to in the Fall is." and the hats lighting up or something. Anything is better than everyone signing in Week 10 and NSD having no significance.
- Start recruiting later years, not just a one year cycle. For example, this year we should be able to recruit for 2014 and start laying work on 2015. Maybe make it to use some of this year's points towards recruits from later years.
- DYnamic wear and tear for injuries

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #52
Banned

rockytop52's Arena

OVR: 0

We need Dynamic Commentary - After 20 years we get the same ol stuff. No recognition of multiple championships, NFL players produced, conference championships, coaching changes, recruiting info, heisman, match ups. Its crazy. We get the same thing every game for every season in Dynasty.

A better way to know whats going on in Dynasty. I would like something similar to what NFL 2K5 did with the wrap up show. The studio updates were a good start but everyone got tired of them.

Game-planning, Game-planning, Game-planning. Im in my second year working as a student-coach. And I know that a lot of hard work goes into game planning. Coaches dont go home until 3am. In Dynasty we just play then recruit, play then recruit. It HAS to be more than play and recruit this year. Its been the same thing for the longest.

Implement some kind of practice/game strategy part into dynasty mode please. It will make it 100% better.

Recruiting - I basically go through my 30-35 players and just press "A" the whole time. Has to be more than that.

Tomorrow will sell me on the game. I will or will not pre-order based on tomorrow's information.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »