Home

Freezing at the end of games (PS3)

This is a discussion on Freezing at the end of games (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Freezing at the end of games (PS3)

Is anyone else having this issue or do I just have a bad disc? About 1/4 of my games freeze after the 4th quarter ends but before the postgame menu shows up. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 12:20 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Freezing at the end of games (PS3)

I have had this happen when I spam X in order to skip over the end presentation.

I just let i play through now and I haven't had a problem.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #3
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstotss
Is anyone else having this issue or do I just have a bad disc? About 1/4 of my games freeze after the 4th quarter ends but before the postgame menu shows up. Extremely frustrating to say the least.
lol I literally just logged in just to post that I had yet another freeze. It freezes at the exact same spot for me. Not even 5 mins ago I beat my rival and the game frooze right after the game ended. I didn't button mash or anything. 5th time it's happened in my dynasty. I play 10 min qts so to have the game freeze right after completing it is wearing me out.

Incredible that this crap is still happening after it's been a major issue the past few years.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
lol I literally just logged in just to post that I had yet another freeze. It freezes at the exact same spot for me. Not even 5 mins ago I beat my rival and the game frooze right after the game ended. I didn't button mash or anything. 5th time it's happened in my dynasty. I play 10 min qts so to have the game freeze right after completing it is wearing me out.

Incredible that this crap is still happening after it's been a major issue the past few years.
Yeah it makes me want to punch something. An hour at a time totally down the drain.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

gee....I am getting my freezing at the beginning of the game in offline dynasty. sucks to know that I am not alone in having freezing problems...EA Sports should have delayed the release of such a buggy game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
Rookie

MU ATO's Arena

Thumbs down Re: Freezing at the end of games (PS3)

Mine has froze MANY times since patch and its always at end of game when hitting X.

Didn't happen once before. I've played these past 3 teams in my dynasty like 10 time now.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
Rookie

bigslim816's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not 100% but I truly believe this has to do with disc or no disc. Last year I rented before buying and had freezing issues. Purchased thru PSN and I rarely had a lock-up all year. Same thing this year freezing with the disc and I haven't had 1 problem in the 2 weeks I've had 14 downloaded. It would also freeze up trying to skip stuff and going thru teams and rosters too fast.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
MVP

Darkleaf's Arena

OVR: 19

Drives me crazy, I can go seasons without it freezing and like clockwork epic milestone memorable game...frozen..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »