Home

Anyone else find it funny...

This is a discussion on Anyone else find it funny... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else find it funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasyindiekid
That madden, a game that's released at least a month after NCAA, has already released franchise mode information?

Maybe I'm pessimistic, but with their track-record... I can't help but feel if they had actually added anything of major value it would have been released by now.

Oh well, see y'all next week. Hopefully I'm wrong.
The only positive from Madden releasing early info is that we know for sure that the draft classes will be back. If it weren't for Madden releasing the info early, I would have had to wait to purchase NCAA until Madden came out.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #10
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm actually more excited for Madden right now than NCAA. Hopefully they have made some improvements to dynasty to get me excited for it again.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:45 PM   #11
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

I am wondering if they innovated the draft classes and will have a new way of placement for madden 25 that is more realistic??? Just a pipe dream at this point, but I am just trying to think what the big news could be. I mean, what other features have people been crying for that we haven't got yet?? In my eyes, I'd love to see NCAA update their home screen for dynasty to mimic what EA did with Madden 13 with the news and twitter feed. Something like that but with ESPN presentation would be awesome. The news screens have been the same for the last 3-4 years, need some change there. Other than that, all I can think of is maybe improved injuries and I bet they revamped transfers to make it a bigger part of the game. I feel like transfers should have it's own screen/mode kinda like they do with the coaching carousel. Transfers have become such a huge part of college football anymore. Almost like free agency in the NFL.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I am by no means a hardcore NCAA football gamer, didn't buy NCAA 13 and had no intention of buying NCAA 14 but after seeing the M25 stuff, I am more interested in Dynasty for NCAA 14. I am all about online career modes for football gaming and I don't like what's currently missing in M25 so depending on May 28th, I might end up getting NCAA 14 to play until M25 drops on new consoles. I believe the improvements to Dynasty mode could actually trump the "Tycoon" Owner mode in M25, which has been underwhelming for me and I have purchased every next-gen Madden.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #13
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasyindiekid
That madden, a game that's released at least a month after NCAA, has already released franchise mode information?

Maybe I'm pessimistic, but with their track-record... I can't help but feel if they had actually added anything of major value it would have been released by now.

Oh well, see y'all next week. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I was wondering the same thing, we been blown away by all the info on madden but NCAA 14 gets no real info. I'm kind of disappointed NCAA gets the little brother treatment, I love the NCAA series but I hate that they give in to the demands of big brother and always finish 2nd. I guess this is how it will always be.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #14
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

It was like this last year. When Madden dropped I.E. and we already had Dynasty info the community was incredibly angry with NCAA and im sure that hit EAs wallet pretty hard. I can see why Madden is dropping their BIG news first so that if there isn't anything new we can't complain. Basically I'm not at all concerned about this. Either Dynasty got some new improvements or minor adjusments were made. Way I see it if they just add new stuff to it I'm sold. And if there isn't any new stuff well I'll still buy because I can't live without NCAA.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #15
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

I don’t find it funny at all but I do find it very alarming... The NCAA team must really be afraid of the backlash if the info isn’t comparable to Madden’s…
They could at least release things like every stadium upgrades added this year, new equipment added, new screens to show a jump in graphics etc… They could confirm if Maddens new blocking animations are in or out… but no we get nothing

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #16
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Save the best for last right? IMO the dev team would not release the dynasty playbook last unless they did some serious work. I was actually relieved to hear the UT news come before dynasty. I'm guessing they did a complete overhaul on recruiting after reading the info on their talks with West Virginia. I'm hoping for more transfers, player progression to be linked to coaching prestige, editable recruiting classes, and all the equipment details and head models we have been missing out on(fingers crossed) Let's not panic and hope for the best!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »