Home

NCAA Football 14 Trailer - Dynasty Mode, 52 Screenshots Added

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Trailer - Dynasty Mode, 52 Screenshots Added within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #73
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NCAA Football 14 Trailer - Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPORTS_AJ
Yes, you will be able to export draft classes for Madden 25.
Just curious how come EA is being so vague and lackluster with announcement this year. Was it because that the marketing team was cut down. In years past we would get like a video each week and talking about all the little things.

few things I'm wondering.

1) Any upgrade to the presentation element to dynasty. Ex. I remember hearing about commentary focus on different player each week and the key player of the team will change depending on their performance.

Are there going to be replays with in game studio, or any changes to in game studio.

2) How does season progression work with players now. Will coach skills effect the progression of the players during season or end of season.

3)Has the logic changed in who makes it into the draft class to madden 25. Also with the different equipment and ratings in NCAA will draft class players come out all jacked up with weird shoulder pads, lopsided legs and boobs this year or have they worked on debugging those things.

Thank you for answering.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #74
EA Sports Community Manager

EASPORTS_AJ's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
This is awesome.. this is the same recruiting as was on last gen on the PS2. You get points to spend every week and you pick how many points to assign to each recruit. Its simple, fast, and easy to use. Im hoping theres no points cap per recruit (there wasn't on last gen) so like if you are a low prestige school you could put all your eggs in 1 basket to try and land that top recruit HB or QB to turn your program around while sacrificing depth.
So, there is a point cap per recruit (I believe it starts with 500 per week,) HOWEVER, there are HC coach skills you can unlock to improve both your overall pool of points and how much you can spend on recruits from week to week.

Quote:
Im surprised EA Sports chose to go back to this way of recruiting and im really excited about it but also confused as to why they didn't make this a separate OPTION for people. I for one hated the time consuming, pitch finding/hard selling every week but I know there are others who loved it. Its going to be a tough transition for them.
I don't think it will be a hard transition. I personally love the depth recruiting has as a hardcore player of this mode myself, and you don't really lose anything with the Power Recruiting. It's just less time consuming. The depth is still there in regards to dynamic pitches, player interests, visits (actually there is more depth to visits,) and pipelines.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #75
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Nice changes to recruiting. However, were any changes made to Custom Conferences at all? Any other dynasty elements added like a Spring Game?

Or is it just the recruiting overhaul and tweaks to Coaching Carousel?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #76
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

wow thanks AJ!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5

Has the squat glitch been corrected?
Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 AM   #78
EA Sports Community Manager

EASPORTS_AJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Can recruiting still be done on the website?

Is scouting still the same or will it be based on points too instead of time?
Yes, you will still be able to recruit from the web. Also, scouting is based on points instead of time. So you will still have to sacrifice recruiting points if you want to scout. Scouting isn't super expensive though.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #79
Rookie

Jeremy.Horne.SC's Arena

Very unimpressed. Typical EA.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

AJ, can you still make promises to recruits?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »