Home

Daily Mall: How visit from WVU staff changes EA's NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Daily Mall: How visit from WVU staff changes EA's NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Daily Mall: How visit from WVU staff changes EA's NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode

http://www.dailymail.com/Sports/201305290126
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Daily Mall: How visit from WVU staff changes EA's NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode

Great find. I love how it is now a disadvantage to have recruits visit earlier rather than later for the extra bonus points. I'm real excited for recruiting.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Daily Mall: How visit from WVU staff changes EA's NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode

In the NCAA games Signing Day should be a bigger thing. Would be amazing if they did something like in college hoops 2k8 with selection Sunday show. In Ncaa if like too many top recruits commit the first few weeks of the season, but a lot of top recruits in real life usually wait until signing day to announce their decision.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #4
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
In the NCAA games Signing Day should be a bigger thing. Would be amazing if they did something like in college hoops 2k8 with selection Sunday show. In Ncaa if like too many top recruits commit the first few weeks of the season, but a lot of top recruits in real life usually wait until signing day to announce their decision.

How they keep skipping over signing day is beyond me.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
How they keep skipping over signing day is beyond me.
exactly, any real college football fan knows how important signing day is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 11:19 AM   #6
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

From an article in March about this:

"Expect recruiting to be more realistic. That was the only goal Hammond and Dorchester had. They found it odd a player never de-committed. They noticed variables like academics, coaching changes and the success of a season weren't factored into the process. They didn't think junior college recruits were represented in ways that explain their value."

I thought for sure we would have de-commits and JUCO's would be changed. Oh well.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

hey guys, I have a question for you... Do recruits enjoy a visit less if there are like 5 other recruits with them? One time I had a bunch of recruits come to the same game, and all of them had a really poor visit (like a C or lower) but they should have been at least an A or a B, and I won the game. The only reason for this that I could think of was because there were so many recruits there at once, but I wasnt sure if the logic was in NCAA 12/13.

Did anyone else experience that?

Not trying to be off topic, the article reminded me of recruiting strategies lol
Old 05-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11

One question I have: if you are recruiting a kid at "School A" and you take a new job at "School B," will you have a chance to bring a recruit (or the info you've unlocked about him) with you, or will you have to start all over?

I feel like once you have that connection with a recruit you should always have it, no matter where you may take a job.

Last edited by Mckinley Cash; 05-31-2013 at 10:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »