Home

Some old, some new will equal a better dynasty experience

This is a discussion on Some old, some new will equal a better dynasty experience within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #17
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Some old, some new will equal a better dynasty experience

New Mexico and New Mexico St will b teams i look into turning around since they added realism to this years game. Now if the draft classes r proformaced based its going to b a great year for me.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Already committed myself to not getting M25 on the current consoles but leaning towards getting NCAA 14 for my football fix, until the new consoles drop. Really liking the presentation elements and I hope the game play upgrades work as advertised. Probably try to find a Coach Mode league on OS and play online ranked to stay sharp on the sticks.

I think I might be able to get enough enjoyment out of NCAA 14 until November but I wish they could have added a league wrap up show and College GameDay pregame to bring the presentation full circle.
I was thinking along these same lines but after enjoying Madden for the first time on this gen I believe this is the year, to get both. JMO.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
New Mexico and New Mexico St will b teams i look into turning around since they added realism to this years game. Now if the draft classes r proformaced based its going to b a great year for me.

I'm an offline player so immersion demonstrated via this screenshot gets me excited to turn around a struggling program like Idaho or UTEP. Should be fun to see the progressions of:

Wins (per the screenshot)
Coach XP and Prestige
Program Prestige

....all while being able to view this year by year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »