Home

What did You Want In Dynasty instead?

This is a discussion on What did You Want In Dynasty instead? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #57
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
People just need to leave the playoff idea alone in Ncaa until the year it actually happens.

It's not gonna appear in a video game until it does actually happen anyway, so no use in crying about in my opinion
Old 05-31-2013, 08:16 PM   #58
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: What did You Want In Dynasty instead?

This thread is going downhill fast. Come on guys keep it civil before they lock this up.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 05-31-2013, 08:20 PM   #59
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

A spring practice mode would have been really nice.

It could happen right after signing day and have position drills, sort of like the old position drills and then a spring game. Your performance in those drills and the spring game would then determine the progression of your players.

Imagine having your senior QB graduate and now you have three QB's on your roster competing for the starting spot. You go into spring practice mode and there are QB drills. QB A is great in the drills, QB B is so-so, and QB C is awful.

QB A gets 5 points to assign to ratings, QB B gets 3, and QB C gets 1.

Then play the spring game and QB A is so-so, QB B is bad, and QB is is great.

QB A gets 3 points to assign to ratings, QB B gets 1, and QB C gets 5 points.

So QB A gets 8 points to assign to ratings, QB B gets 4 points, and QB C gets 6 points.

At FSU, they also award players during the spring, like most dominating player or MVP and whatnot. Maybe you could pick one player on offense and one player on defense for an award, which would give another bump in ratings...awareness or something.

I mean it doesn't have to be exactly like that but it's just a concept of how I envision a spring game/spring practices mode to really help dynasty. It would not only help me get a feel for new players, but it would be immersive and help me feel closer to my squad going into the fall season.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #60
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

How about a real Spring Training and Practice drills.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:06 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Playoffs
Create / Delete Conferences
85 Man Rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2013, 10:48 PM   #62
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm happy with some of the changes they have made. Coaching plays a huge part in college success. I would love to see the mini games brought back from last gen. I loved doing the rushing and option attack drills. I thought it would be really cool if they introduced the mini games into dynasty mode. At least in the off season. It would be cool if they set up bonus player progression through the drills like they used to do in older versions of Madden. Of course I wouldn't expect this to take place on this current gen given the serious gameplay issues like line play.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:03 PM   #63
Rookie

Colorado Cooler's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategizer
In season results factor into recruiting through dynamic pitches - or are you referring to something else?
On p2 of the interview the EA reps said several important factors like how the success of a season affects a recruit's decision will have to wait for another time. I took that to mean if a team goes on a big winning streak, the success won't influence the recruit's final selection.

Last edited by Colorado Cooler; 05-31-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 05-31-2013, 11:23 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 7

I like what I see so far. I just had a feeling of "Thats it?" I hoping they included medical redshirts, a spring game, high school all Star game, and additions to teambuilder. Playoffs would have been cool two but it will be in next year for sure. And I hope that they enable us to expand it beyond the initial 4 teams. At least 8 would be enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »