Home

Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

This is a discussion on Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #17
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Most Impressive NCAA 14' Feature So Far ?

The camera views, the better, more colorful graphics, coaching skills, and my team having correct uniforms this year... and most of all IE 2.0. Loved it in Madden.

Haven't been this excited about NCAA in a long time.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Excited about the new Physics Engine 2.0 since I never got to play Madden 13 that much.

Also like the new coaching thing but I'm still in wait an see mode on it. It sounds good but had to be done just right an I hope they did
Old 06-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #19
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Ultimate Team, the way they decided to do it is awesome and I cant wait to play it! I would say the point system in recruiting but they brought that back from the last gen versions of the game so its not really a new feature.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.C.State
I'm really looking forward to a game that doesn't freeze every other game or freezes up at a point in the dynasty where you can't continue. This feature hasn't been confirmed but I'm hopeful they are going to add it this year.
what makes you think that's actually going to happen? releasing a beta has been the EA MO for a while
Old 06-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #21
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

well I hope it will be the new camera angles and infinity 2.0 ...just want a good game to hold me over till November and XBOX1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
what makes you think that's actually going to happen? releasing a beta has been the EA MO for a while
I don't, haha. I used to be the guy who would buy the game at midnight. I stopped doing that last year and waited around a month and noticed there were a few complaints about freezing issues but I had the mindset that it wouldn't happen to me. It did end up happening to me and I was peeved about it because I believe EA said they focused on fixing bugs. I had a dynasty end prematurely and multiple times where I couldn't get past a game unless I had to sim (not much hope when you use a teambuilder team that is by far the worst team).

Much to my chagrin, in NCAA 12 I could never get past the first season in dynasty and it was never fixed. This was due to an issue with TB teams being added. I don't think that's a major issue for most people but my friend and I both make god-awful teams and try to improve them; it's just what we do.

I've basically quit buying all EA games outside of the NCAA football series outside of an occasional NHL purchase. Madden looks pretty good this year and I was considering buying it this year. I was hoping for a decent NCAA game to supplement my experience, but I won't hold my breath.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #23
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I will probably be the only one, but I am excited about them streamlining the gameplay experience. I am hopeful that I will have the same number of plays, still have some atmosphere, but be able to play a full game in less time.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:12 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 29

I'm excited for IE 2 and coach skills, but I think the recruiting changes are going to stand out as game changer as well. Recruiting was just a little too time consuming last year especially late in the season when your mostly scouting scrubs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »