Home

Sim Stats

This is a discussion on Sim Stats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 38
Sim Stats

Has anyone noticed that the rushing yards per game for all the simmed games are high?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #2
MVP

NCAA 13 by the way.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sim Stats

The sim stats have been a disaster for at least the last two years. I didn't notice the rushing yards being high, but the passing stats are awful. By the 5th year or so of a dynasty, you won't see more than a handful of guys with over 50% completion rate. For example, I had a quarterback ranked 84 go 5-22 with 8 interceptions in a game. Hopefully they fix it this year, but I'm not holding my breath.

The frustrating thing is that it seems like a relatively easy thing to fix. I realize that things like OL/DL interaction would be very difficult to work out, but the simulation stats shouldn't be this bad
Old 06-06-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm a stat junkie and yeah, the stats aren't very good on this game. Very annoying that 55% completion is considered good.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #5
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

Never sim that much but when I have I always notice the clock never seems right.

Either team can run the ball 3 times and not even a minute runs off with no timeouts used
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #6
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Never sim that much but when I have I always notice the clock never seems right.

Either team can run the ball 3 times and not even a minute runs off with no timeouts used
If you play dynasty you have to sim....unless you play every single game on the national schedule (which would be super hardcore and pretty impressive lol).

I dont think he was talking about supersim...just advancing the week and checking the stats of all of the games.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
If you play dynasty you have to sim....unless you play every single game on the national schedule (which would be super hardcore and pretty impressive lol).

I dont think he was talking about supersim...just advancing the week and checking the stats of all of the games.
Yes this, I was averaging 255 passing yards per game just good enough for 18th.

Which 255 passing yards per game would have been 47th ish in the real world last year.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #8
Rookie

Maverick09's Arena

OVR: 3

The biggest issue with the sim stats last year was the rushing yards. They were way too high, the user always ended up with the highest rush defense in the league because the CPU would have to average 200 YPG to have an average run D.

Passing yards and completion % were too low too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »