Home

any hope for supersim this year?

This is a discussion on any hope for supersim this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4
any hope for supersim this year?

i hope they did something with supersim this year so playing as a coordinator is less frustrating. having a team rattle off 10 plays in 30 seconds pretty much forced one into playing head coach all the time. does anyone have any info on possible upgrades to this feature this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: any hope for supersim this year?

I haven't heard anything mentioned about this. I am in the same boat as you the super sim while trying to be a coordinator took the fun and any sense of realistic results out of the game.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I wish they would do it like NFL Head Coach 09 where you can still call the plays in SuperSim.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4

figured i'd reply to my own thread rather than begin a new one. i'm really hoping retail is different, but, if the demo is any indication, supersim appears to be broken again this year. i played offense and simmed defense. i had the ball for over 8 minutes, other team had it for 1:50. they ran no time off the clock between plays. they had the ball with 40 seconds left and up 10, i had no timeouts, and they proceeded to kneel twice within 8 seconds and complete a 5 yard run.

i played another game and simmed the whole thing. over 300 yards of offense for each team, and the score was 45-38 with one overtime. looks like playing coordinator won't be a possibility this year, either. i'm holding out a glimmer of hope that they improved it and it just wasn't added to the demo, but my doubts are high.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Yeah, I super simmed for like 20 seconds and the cpu easily marched down the field and scored...I was hoping it might have been a fluke...it was crazy playing as a coordinator as it was so uneven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 11:37 AM   #6
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0

I simmed the osu mich game. I was osu i simmed the defense. I shut out mich. I was bama and simmed there defense for a quarter and vt just marched down and scored. So i dont think its fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »