Home

Simply a THANK YOU!!

This is a discussion on Simply a THANK YOU!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Simply a THANK YOU!!

Mods, I hope this is ok for now, I just wanted to say it loud & proud, as I can be critical at times of NCAA.

I'm sure after putting in many hundreds of hours on this game, we will find bugs, tweaks, or just make suggestions but for now.......

----------THANK YOU-----------

To the Dev team at ea, to the game changers & even the community, I feel like this game has been development longer than one year & everyone has a small part in its creation. I dunno what or why it took so long, but after 15 min, I can tell this is the game we have been wanting on this gen, & just wanted to say kudos to all before we get all critical about the little things. Thanks for listening to us all & building what appears to be (to me) video game crack, I will be useless for the next 6months or longer.

Yours truly
Bamanutt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
Banned

GetReal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simply a THANK YOU!!

You've played for 15 mins. Give it a little more time
Old 06-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReal
What's wrong with thanking people for working hard on something? Even if you don't like aspect A or aspect B of it that doesn't mean you can't acknowledge all their hard work.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetReal

I think it's good to see someone make a thread saying how good a game is. Giving it a little more time doesn't mean it's going to be bad.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm extremely impressed by the demo thus far but refuse to believe the hype until we see the same product on the official game. We have seen EA mess up so many times it wouldn't surprise me if the game is released and everyone complains because its not as good as the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 04:41 PM   #6
Rookie

Letemburn's Arena

OVR: 4

Just got in from work and got it downloaded. I wasn't expecting it this early for ps3. Seems like quite a few people are impressed.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
McG
Rookie

McG's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey I've been playing for like over an hour and I have to say even on 3min quarters I've had 2 great games.

1 was comeback. A&M 24-21 Oregon was killing me with their read option hurry up. I finally started getting a hang of things and with a last minute drive and my kicker got iced, which literally makes the meter look frozen and very hard to see. Thank God it was only a 33 yarder. The other was pretty even in the first half but I blew out Michigan with Ohio State 24-7. It was tied 7-7 with Michigan marching down the field for 7 points with 12 seconds left on the clock. On the ensuing kickoff I returned it 74 yards and made an easy field goal. After that it was domination. Gotta say I really am enjoying this game and I'm starting to figure out the read option.

I'd rate this game a solid 9/10. I haven't really found anything wrong with this game yet other then the occasional bug here and there.

Last edited by McG; 06-18-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I can apreciate you wanting to be vocal in your support but this is best left to the impressions threads. As you can see by the 2nd post in the thread even a well meaning thread can be derailed by people. So with that, CLOSED.

Please use the impressions thread.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »