Home

E3: NCAA Football Ultimate Team Cards

This is a discussion on E3: NCAA Football Ultimate Team Cards within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2013, 03:03 AM   #25
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: E3: NCAA Football Ultimate Team Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gap Integrity
I'm hoping the Cam Newton Sophmore card has him at Blynn C.C. and a corner shot of him chucking a laptop out of a dorm window. BEST CARD EVER. -end sarcasm font.

I'm kidding guys, thanks for the info provided Kevin. I won't play this mode, but it's always cool to see new stuff and GC'ers sharing with the community.
This made me literally laugh out loud.

Anyway, I've never played ultimate team, I appreciate people posting about how it works in this thread because now I'm super stoked for it. Do cards expire or can you use they player forever?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 03:11 AM   #26
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
This made me literally laugh out loud.

Anyway, I've never played ultimate team, I appreciate people posting about how it works in this thread because now I'm super stoked for it. Do cards expire or can you use they player forever?

Do you see the "G 16" thing on these cards? That represents how many games that card can play. You can increase how many games they can play by using one of the game extension cards. If you get to 0 games on a card, it doesn't expire. You just can't use it in a game until you use a game extension on it.

At least that's how it is like in Madden.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:15 AM   #27
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Thank you. Very cool. I can see how this could be am addicting mode

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:21 AM   #28
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Call me crazy but im pretty positive that Cam Newton is indeed going to be a 79 overall. If it was a special version of Cam Newton it would have a special graphic on it but it appears to be a normal card. There are no bronze, silver, and gold versions of players as someone on this thread suggested, or at least it was never like that in Madden. If a player is bad hes bronze, if average hes silver, if gold hes really good. Im hoping I am wrong because Cam Newton should be way higher then a 79!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 18

What would really get me into Ultimate Team was if your players would play in there actual teams uniform. For example if I was the home team all my mishmash of players would wear there schools home uniform.

Anybody like this idea for the future?
Old 06-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #30
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Aaron Hernandez is a beast
Old 06-14-2013, 09:58 AM   #31
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
What would really get me into Ultimate Team was if your players would play in there actual teams uniform. For example if I was the home team all my mishmash of players would wear there schools home uniform.

Anybody like this idea for the future?
That would get really confusing. A lot of UT players play online and seeing possibly 22 guys in different jerseys could cause a lot of confusion. I think it would be cool if you get to choose the base uniform and the players wear their school's helmet. However, the Madden team say they can't even get the different team helmets for the pro bowl game. I assume it's tougher to get the whole jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 11:51 AM   #32
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Call me crazy but im pretty positive that Cam Newton is indeed going to be a 79 overall. If it was a special version of Cam Newton it would have a special graphic on it but it appears to be a normal card. There are no bronze, silver, and gold versions of players as someone on this thread suggested, or at least it was never like that in Madden. If a player is bad hes bronze, if average hes silver, if gold hes really good. Im hoping I am wrong because Cam Newton should be way higher then a 79!
I agree. Cam Newton had me sold as a great college QB when he came back and beat Bama. That is still my favorite college game I've watched.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »