Home

Team Entrances

This is a discussion on Team Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #57
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Team Entrances

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpapasmooth
I really hope we didn't lose the flyover intros for the championship and bowl games. I loved those!
In madden, I loved when they would do the flyover...

over the Superdome, where no one could see it. LMAO
Old 06-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #58
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Team Entrances

I just wonder if they have a special montage for Bowl Games and Conference Championship Games. At least that would add to the feel of it being a big Bowl game.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-21-2013, 04:26 PM   #59
Rookie

zkbenson's Arena

OVR: 2

As someone that has lived in Big Ten Country all my life, attended a Big Ten School and does all of my dynasties in the B14G, I would for the life of me like to ask Brad Nessler who other than himself calls Memorial Stadium in Bloomington, IN, "The House" I could live without that "gem" in this years game since it's been in at least the last 5 years. I know it is petty but I have not once heard of "The House" It has been been called many things, indluding half-empty, apathetic, and even "The Rock" but "The House" Never.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:40 PM   #60
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

I dont mind the highlight video, but i loved the entrances. Plus, the entrances were one of their big features 2 years ago or so, and now they took them out, which is just summed up like
Old 06-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #61
Banned

mailman2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Theory 42
I dont mind the highlight video, but i loved the entrances. Plus, the entrances were one of their big features 2 years ago or so, and now they took them out, which is just summed up like
locomotion says hi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #62
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Sorry for reviving this old thread. When we first saw the new entrances in the demo, I was bummed as I thought the entrances in '12 and '13 were one of the best parts of the game. But now that I have actually played '14 for a little while, I must say I am a bit surprised.....I HATE the new intro's even more than I was expecting to. They are awful. I will never understand the design decision.

Sorry again for the rant. I know most people are over this at this point. I guess I am still just at stage 2 of the 5 stages of grief.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #63
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
You guys are REALLY overrating the intros. They SUCKED. There was no customization whatsoever.
How the heck did this comment get any likes even? Ok sure if you played as someone like UTSA your intro sucked but I'm willing to deal with that If there's atleast epic intros like the War Eagle, USC Trojan, Army, etc.
I just cant justify removing some great intros and not having any.

Last edited by canesfins; 08-27-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:35 PM   #64
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Sorry for reviving this old thread. When we first saw the new entrances in the demo, I was bummed as I thought the entrances in '12 and '13 were one of the best parts of the game. But now that I have actually played '14 for a little while, I must say I am a bit surprised.....I HATE the new intro's even more than I was expecting to. They are awful. I will never understand the design decision.

Sorry again for the rant. I know most people are over this at this point. I guess I am still just at stage 2 of the 5 stages of grief.
I was just thinking about this the other day and I remember somebody at EA mentioning they were supposed be like the intros used in ESPN Saturday Night games and NBA2k. I must say they fall completely short of anything of that caliber and that's why I don't like them.

I think the premise behind these "music videos" is solid and are done well on ESPN and in NBA2k imo but the way Tiburon has done them in NCAA14 is a letdown. I don't understand what it is about Tiburon football games or Tiburon period where good ideas get implemented so bizarre.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »