Home

Demo Glitches

This is a discussion on Demo Glitches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Demo Glitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Platform ) 360

I ran into two thus far.

1) Texas A&M vs. Oregon. I threw a pick with Mariota on the A&M 15. On the next play Manziel tossed a pick to me. I returned the ball back to their 10 yard line. When I got the ball back on the next play, I was back on my own 10 yard line? A 90 yard difference?

2) Alabama vs. Virginia Tech. It was 3rd and 1. Thomas called hike, the center took the ball and ran forward for 5 yards. Looked like a very Pee wee league type play.
Lol the center wanted a carry too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #42
Rookie

CyberVike's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhhsfu0509
I'm playing on PS3 so I don't know if that's a factor, but does anyone else notice a slight (yet noticeable) lag after selecting a play? It could just be that it's the demo but I thought I would ask.
I just finished trying out the demo and that lag was very obvious. That needs to be fixed ASAP.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #43
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgc5
lol nice!

IRL that kid could go ahead and turn in his uniform and pads. He'd never play again.
I'm sure he was just getting a head start lol
Old 06-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #44
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

I've had a few (360):

1) I was Oregon against TAMU. After I ran the no huddle a few times, I noticed that only six men were in the box. I zoom out to see the play art and TAMU's right end is lined up in a 3 point stance almost all the way to the sideline, outside my widest flanker. I've seen it happen a few other times as well, on either side of the field.

2) I was playing as Oregon and threw a slant pass into the endzone. The ball was leading my wideout but he went into the "reach back for a pass behind me" animation, allowing the ball to sail right past him on the opposite side.

3) I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or simply a rule I've never seen in action. As Oregon I was returning a kickoff after TAMU scored. On the kickoff, TAMU was somehow called for Clipping and I was able to accept the penalty for 15 extra yards on my runback. I didn't even know clipping could be called on the kicking team.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #45
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

PS3: Play selection lag, the play selection screen pops up maybe a second or 2 before the ball is snapped when the cpu is running the no huddle. This has to be fixed for the retail version or my it will pointless to play defense vs. no huddle teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2013, 12:02 AM   #46
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberVike
I just finished trying out the demo and that lag was very obvious. That needs to be fixed ASAP.
Might want to say what platform you're on. More PS3 users have experienced this over 360 users.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:22 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgc5
lol nice!

IRL that kid could go ahead and turn in his uniform and pads. He'd never play again.
Elway lined up under the guard instead of the center as a rookie. I don't think one false start would mean his career is over.

I know you're joking though!
Old 06-20-2013, 01:38 AM   #48
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Two glitches on the 360.

1) a&m (computer) ran a no huddle and the center snapped the ball to himself and ran it for a td while my defense stood stupid.

2) my quick pass audible for a formation was a pa screen, and I knew I could go deep so I hot routed everyone to streaks. I catch the ball deep only to be brought back by a penalty.. offensive pass interference on none other than MY LEFT GUARD.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »