Home

NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #73
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
I was real excited about this game, but that feeling is starting to leave me a little. I will still purchase the game because I got to get my college football fix. The reasons are it's still to easy to run the ball. I played Oregon 3 times and beat them 3 times. The running is just to easy. I'm playing on all-american. I don't like to play on heisman because the game feels like it cheats on that level. I played on it last year and it was still to easy. I don't really consider myself an elite player, but might have to make the switch. Maybe they will tweek the game before it comes out or somebody can make a good all-american slider set. EA has done some good things to the game. The A.I. seems to be improved. The offense does seem to make less mistakes and run the ball as well. I will try heisman and just see what that does. I always get real excited about this game this time of year, but always after I get the game I'm disappointed. I won't the game to be good so bad. I just wish one time the can meet or exceed my expectations. Maybe this will be the year. I hope the demo doesn't play like the actual game, But I'm not getting my hopes up. EA needs competition.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #74
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Did anyone else laugh aloud when reading the "What's new in the game" section on the demo? Turbo, hit stick, truck stick and ball hawk were the first 4 if i recall. They even hit me with "now you can press Y to hurdle a defender".

C'mon man!!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #75
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Did anyone else laugh aloud when reading the "What's new in the game" section on the demo? Turbo, hit stick, truck stick and ball hawk were the first 4 if i recall. They even hit me with "now you can press Y to hurdle a defender".

C'mon man!!!!
Pretty typical.

Still a good demo tho

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #76
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable

I have a suggestion for every 360 player who thinks the game is too easy. Learn how to use the editor, go into the Roster and use the editor to reduce offensive ratings and increase defensive ratings. Think about how the ratings work and make your adjustments accordingly.

Then use the sliders to provide a marked difference between the User and CPU teams in favor of the CPU. I believe you will find that it is possible to make the CPU a competitive foe, even in lower difficulty levels. I have lost the last two NCAA13 games I have played against the CPU at the Varsity level and I am playing as Alabama. Both games were competitive and exciting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »