Home

How to lower success rate on "Slants" (?)

This is a discussion on How to lower success rate on "Slants" (?) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2013, 04:35 PM   #9
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: How to lower success rate on "Slants" (?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
That answers your question right there in online leagues. Slants are very stoppable in human vs human games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
I think he means when playing the CPU. He's worried teams will exploit it over and over again.

This is correct, sorry GMSS I should have explained better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Slants are not hard at all. And from what i have seen the psychic DBs are not there. Just ask V-Techs DB. ****in bama.
100%. I was hoping that lowering the QB accuracy slider and catch sliders would help, but I have the accuracy slider at 5 and he puts everything right on the money and the WR's are making one handed grabs as well.

Basically the only way you don't complete a slant route is if there is a defender standing directly in front of where you are throwing the ball.

This is literally the only problem I have with the game, but it has potential to be a big one. The only way I see this to be countered is if the QB accuracy slider/WR catch slider work better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »