Home

Screen Sacks, QBA Slider, CPU Play Selection: The game is still not 'smart' enough

This is a discussion on Screen Sacks, QBA Slider, CPU Play Selection: The game is still not 'smart' enough within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2013, 05:29 AM   #9
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Screen Sacks, QBA Slider, CPU Play Selection: The game is still not 'smart' enoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Nothing the editor won't be able to fix. Like Lebron said...I ain't got no worries!
Did the editor fix everything last year? I mean everybody has a right to do their own thing but man I'm Sweet Brown this year when it comes to hours and hours of tweaking ratings for weeks and months at a time. "Aint nobody got time for dat!" lol
Old 06-22-2013, 09:49 AM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Screen Sacks, QBA Slider, CPU Play Selection: The game is still not 'smart' enoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95
Take a step back and think about how things were on PS2/Xbox. There were no updates or tuning packs. We were stuck with how the game shipped. We dealt with it and we're generally happy. Now we've been spoiled with patches and expect everything to be perfect. It will never be. Take notice of the things that have improved, indicate what you would like to see motored and then enjoy the game for what it is.
Isn't that what the OP is doing?

RB Screens have been broken for years. There is no reason why it shouldn't be fixed right, especially considering the CPU play-calling logic which results in the play being called far too frequently.
Old 06-23-2013, 01:26 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
If you're talking about the cpu qb acc slider,then I can agree,but if you're speaking about the hum qb acc slider,then I disagree.

I put the hum down to 0,and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn...the throws were all over the place.
Putting cpu down to 0 however,I didn't notice much/if any difference.
I was messing around with qb acc slider at 10 on auto pass and the qb was pretty accurate. Disappointing since I had a huge problem with this last year. They need to re-evaluate sliders to tweak them to be a lot more sensitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2013, 02:30 AM   #12
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

I haven't played the game in two years, noticed a big difference.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:36 AM   #13
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Did the editor fix everything last year? I mean everybody has a right to do their own thing but man I'm Sweet Brown this year when it comes to hours and hours of tweaking ratings for weeks and months at a time. "Aint nobody got time for dat!" lol
Well I'm Cam Newton and this is what happens when People put EA on a Pennacle. They might as well fade into Bolivian!!
Old 06-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #14
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I've been playing a lot of NCAA 13 lately and it seems like using HIGHER speed thresholds (i.e. 100) really help as blocking is more 'in sync' with the skill position players.

Edit: this is in regards to HB screens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »