Home

Keeping your Dynasty fresh

This is a discussion on Keeping your Dynasty fresh within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Keeping your Dynasty fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_0_3
I'll usually create 3-5 legendary players per year and put them into the recruiting database. Gives me other players to watch and be on the lookout for to see if they make it. I also do the drastic rankings changes to give it a more realistic feel. Not everyone improves 4 points a year, some might improve a lot, some might improve a little.
I did this in I think 11? There was a huge shortage of star players.
Anyways, it was fun to re-make legendary players. With ultimate team coming this year, I'm hoping to accurately make players such as Bo, Herschel and Vick.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickbeast
Anyways, it was fun to re-make legendary players. With ultimate team coming this year, I'm hoping to accurately make players such as Bo, Herschel and Vick.
I think it's more fun to create the generic names for the star recruits. Joey Rice (Jerry Rice) at Notre Dame was a beast in NCAA 12. I hope when I import my players to madden, they don't have stupid player models.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:45 PM   #51
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickbeast
Quote:
Originally Posted by cream6
I think it's more fun to create the generic names for the star recruits. Joey Rice (Jerry Rice) at Notre Dame was a beast in NCAA 12. I hope when I import my players to madden, they don't have stupid player models.
So he should make Maurice "Mo" Jackson, Urkel Walker, and Mitchell Vick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2013, 11:49 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 5

I like to create various players throughout the dynasty and keep track of their stats unless they go to my school. Some people I've created:

I've created 3 people with my same last name, acting like they're my sons, I've created 3 Asian kickers, I've created "sons" of former Missouri star players, and then there are a few players that I create on every game. It's more fun to give them background stories too.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #53
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

This thread has me playing 13 again. Some good stuff here. For me it's just getting through those first 5 years. When I can look through the rosters and recognize no 'real' players it gives me this strange satisfaction. I also record the top 15 recruits in every class so I can go back and see what they did.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:06 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

I used NCAA as a scouting tool for Madden, which is why I was very disappointed in last year's game. Last year neither game was much fun for me. Hopefully when you import a draft class into Madden, the attributes will be more closely to what the kid did in college. I'm not saying that all attributes should be the same but a kid in college who is ends his college career in the high 90's should at least be an 80 and not low to mid 70s and a player who was in the 70's in college and ends up being an 80+ on Madden. Anyways that is how I keep my NCAA dynasty fresh.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #55
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

I usually create all my buddies on a JMU squad and put them in my UVA dynasty and watch how they do...I may take control of them and play as them from time to time as well. It's fun to see them progress over the years...
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #56
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

What would good attributes be for a stud recruit meant to resemble Bo Jackson?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »