Home

NCAA 14 Dynasty Video

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Dynasty Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #25
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 14 Dynasty Video

I didn't notice that about the assisted tackles. I agree it'd be great if they get that corrected. It's not a deal breaker, but I'm a stat junky so I like those 0.5's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Did they fix the thing with assisted tackles? I'm watching the 3rd quarter and they had a studio update and a couple players had assisted tackles. If they fixed it that would be great news.
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #26
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42

Looks like the same guy posted another video today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAgOltIrTIA

EDIT: Actually, MadScientist is uploading videos like crazy so just keep checking that channel.

Last edited by jmik58; 06-28-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #27
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Looks like the same guy posted another video today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAgOltIrTIA
He has the entire game up.. The CPU looks like it plays pretty good the only thing that I didn't like was when the CPU didn't call a timeout and was just letting the clock run out. If he didn't call timeout the CPU probably would have let the time expire and head into overtime.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Did they fix the thing with assisted tackles? I'm watching the 3rd quarter and they had a studio update and a couple players had assisted tackles. If they fixed it that would be great news.
I hope so too but its more likely that since those games were simulated they were able to accumulate assisted tackles. Remember the CPU has no problem assigning assisted tackleswhen the games are simulated its when its actually played that's the problem.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #29
Rookie

Strategizer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmik58
Quarters 3 and 4 are up too. Unfortunately, the 4th Quarter video shows Mizzou (CPU), near midfield and with 3 timeouts, run out the clock out with about 40 seconds left instead of trying to break the tie with at least a field goal. Mad Scientist eventually called a timeout for them. Frustrating to see that.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #30
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategizer
This is misinformed. They said they were removing the long, full length entrances and replacing them with short scenes that still show team-specific pregame traditions. In the Akron vs Maryland game, for instance, Maryland players are shown touching the turtle before they get to the field in the intro. Seems unlikely Howard's Rock and that whole entrance was removed completely.
Ah, I guess I have been misinformed. Thank you.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #31
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
just watching that video, it seem EA really went the extra mile in eliminating player likeness.

i know people love the player models, and the colors, but something looks just a bit a miss to me.

that being said, hurry up and get here already next friday!
I'm gonna need you to post some Husker vids next friday sir..lol

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #32
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Man this game sure seems a lot better when you're the one actually playing it. As opposed to just watching it seems just like another Ncaa game.

I hope Mad Scientist captured the game after the Missouri one. I wanna see some Gator gameplay..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »