Home

A Guy Over at TGT has the Game

This is a discussion on A Guy Over at TGT has the Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
You usually score everything early, I take it that you didnt get this yet?
Be here Friday. Just received my tracking info

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #10
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: A Guy Over at TGT has the Game

Not giving a great review thus far in what seems to be limited play.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #11
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
Not giving a great review thus far in what seems to be limited play.
Yeah, his reviews so far are a bit concerning. Namely:

Zone coverage: This did not work very well last year. If you were in zone, the CPU was going to expose it and make a completion. Man defense was overpowered and you could shut anyone down with any team it seemed like.

Recruiting: Now, obviously the new recruiting is going to take some practice and it was only round 1 for him but the fact that he was Tennessee and couldn't get any recruits is somewhat disturbing. I mean we all want a challenge but recruiting at UT shouldn't be as difficult as he made it out to be. Now, we don't know what type of targets he was going after, etc. We also don't know what level he was on (which brings up the question - are there still recruiting difficulty levels?). Hopefully someone can figure that question out. There is no doubt recruiting should be mostly finished by the time the off season rolls around and he had only 3 commits. Concerning to say the least. Still looking forward to trying it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2013, 11:34 AM   #12
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Yeah, his reviews so far are a bit concerning. Namely:

Zone coverage: This did not work very well last year. If you were in zone, the CPU was going to expose it and make a completion. Man defense was overpowered and you could shut anyone down with any team it seemed like.

Recruiting: Now, obviously the new recruiting is going to take some practice and it was only round 1 for him but the fact that he was Tennessee and couldn't get any recruits is somewhat disturbing. I mean we all want a challenge but recruiting at UT shouldn't be as difficult as he made it out to be. Now, we don't know what type of targets he was going after, etc. We also don't know what level he was on (which brings up the question - are there still recruiting difficulty levels?). Hopefully someone can figure that question out. There is no doubt recruiting should be mostly finished by the time the off season rolls around and he had only 3 commits. Concerning to say the least. Still looking forward to trying it out.
Also appears to be some sort of glitch using Oregons play book and subbing in hb for QB. I read that in another thread over there, something titled "If this makes it into the game". Some things never change. Hilarious.....
Old 07-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #13
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Unless there are literally bugs in those areas of the game, I expect that my experience is not going to be like this guy's experience. I can just tell.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:38 AM   #14
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon13 Re: A Guy Over at TGT has the Game

I wouldn't put muck stock in this, it sounds like he's playing the demo and just making stuff up. if he was already banned from other sites, yea...don't waste time
Old 07-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #15
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIAggie
I wouldn't put muck stock in this, it sounds like he's playing the demo and just making stuff up. if he was already banned from other sites, yea...don't waste time
It's been confirmed by mods over there that he has the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2013, 11:43 AM   #16

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIAggie
He has the game....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »