Home

Season Pass

This is a discussion on Season Pass within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Rookie

NSUDemon's Arena

OVR: 1
Season Pass

I was wondering because the Season Pass Early Release of NCAA 14 is later today would it be too late for me to purchase the season pass today and also download the early release as well. Or should I have done it before today in order to have access to the early release?

-Isaiah 40:29

PSN: SidTooVicious

NCAAF: NSU DEMONS/FSU SEMINOLES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

Re: Season Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSUDemon
I was wondering because the Season Pass Early Release of NCAA 14 is later today would it be too late for me to purchase the season pass today and also download the early release as well. Or should I have done it before today in order to have access to the early release?
It is not too late! The release of the Early Release isn't until sometime this afternoon, so you can still purchase Season Ticket and enjoy the early access this weekend. Anyone can download the Early Release, but only Season Ticket holders can proceed past the "Press Start" screen. That's checked as soon as you "Press Start" so even downloading the Early Release before getting Season Ticket will allow you to go in-game once you've purchased Season Ticket.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
Rookie

dawgpound 26's Arena

you sure can. I went into the easports app and bought it just now. As soon as you finish downloading the license the screen updates to show when NCAA 14 is available.

NCAA 14 OD: UTAH STATE AGGIES
NCAA 13 OD: ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS, SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS
NCAA 12 OD: ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI, FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES, FLORIDA GATORS
XBL GT: Chalupa Battman
Old 07-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #4
Rookie

I just tried downloading season pass on ps3. It went through my banked and charged me, but nothing downloaded and when I click download it wants me to pay again. Wtf do I do? I sure don't wanna pay twice.

Any help would be appreciated. I tested it again and it billed me twice. No season pass. Where do I go to open it?

Last edited by grizzly4; 07-05-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly4
I just tried downloading season pass on ps3. It went through my banked and charged me, but nothing downloaded and when I click download it wants me to pay again. Wtf do I do? I sure don't wanna pay twice.

Any help would be appreciated. I tested it again and it billed me twice. No season pass. Where do I go to open it?
I would call EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #6
Rookie

NSUDemon's Arena

Thanks you guys I will go download the season pass as soon as I get off work @ 2 and let you know how it went. I appreciate the replies.

-Isaiah 40:29

PSN: SidTooVicious

NCAAF: NSU DEMONS/FSU SEMINOLES
Old 07-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzly4

Straight from EA's website:

"I've bought my EA SPORTS Season Ticket. Now, how do I get Early Access?
If you have an Xbox 360, you must manually trigger the Early Release download from within EA SPORTS Central.

If you have a PS3, you must manually trigger the Early Release download from: PlayStation® Store » View All By Title » 'letter of the game title'"

I would make sure to have 8GB of free space on your HD.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickbeast
Straight from EA's website:

"I've bought my EA SPORTS Season Ticket. Now, how do I get Early Access?
If you have an Xbox 360, you must manually trigger the Early Release download from within EA SPORTS Central.

If you have a PS3, you must manually trigger the Early Release download from: PlayStation® Store » View All By Title » 'letter of the game title'"

I would make sure to have 8GB of free space on your HD.
While I hope this is helpful as well since I'm running into the exact same issue ; I am skeptical because in PS Store there are no longer the option of "View All Games By Title" I have a feeling I'll go to plug NCAA into the search bar and it will come up NCAA 2011, 2012, 2013. lol just my luck with this stuff it always works like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »