Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Platform xbox 360

Whats the bug?
the computer was on my 49 yard line and i picked the ball off on my 29 yard line. My corner made a circus catch on the sideline and kept one foot in. i challenge the play and they ruled it a completion and the computer got the ball on my 29 .....

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Dynasty

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
challenge a play

How often can the bug be reproduced?
dont know

Do you have video or pictures?
Sammy LN52A750.Onkyo TXSR706.Sammy UN46B8000,Yamaha RXV465,3 Monster THX Speakers 200 w/Monster stands.2 Monster THX Speaker 100 w/Monster stands.Klipsch SUB10.PS3,Xbox 360 w/HDMI.Directv HDDVR Black.Iomega HD multimedia drive.Gateway Custom Made Gaming PC connected to TV via HDMI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #66
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug?
Imma take a shot and say the AI doesn't call run plays or at least not many whlie simming until on field in RtG/HC.

RtG/HC

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
I sim until on field.

Only playing the one season so I don't know.

Old 07-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #67
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappysnacks
UGH, glad it's not just me I guess. SO annoying, especially since this never happened in any previous iteration of custom sounds.
Not sure this is your fix guys but if you go into SYSTEM SETTINGS, VOLUME CONTROL for some reason the default setting is 50 instead of 100 for Custom Stadium Sounds. Also, the default setting for the Crowd is 90 instead of 100....I boosted that up so hopefully the crowd gets more hyped up
Old 07-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug?
RTG re-set records leaderboard breaking bug.

RTG

This bug can be repeated over and over for 1,000 points per week, or about the same amount of points as winning the Heisman or National Championship.

If you have a season or career record (passing, passing TDs, rushing, rushing TDs), you can enter into a game drive down the field, score a TD in the same manner as the record you own, then exit the game. You will now get 1,000 points for entering back into that same game of the season and breaking the record you just set. This allows you to get the 1,000 points every game after you get the record.

Below is a picture of the bug. The records you see had been set (were far above the stock NCAA records) I entered into a game, drove the field and backed out, then took a picture of this screen.

Last edited by stratospaly; 07-07-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru2
Yeah, so where do you report that? And coaching records are now a HUGE part of dynasty play since they now have unlocks based on level. So starting a dynasty with a Level 1 created coach whose job is safe is different to recruiting and team play than starting with a level 6 coach (Holtz) who is on the hot seat or a level 12 coach that is safe (what Taggert is at WKU). Changes the entire dynamics of offline dynasty play. This is something that should be patched if its not correct on release.

coaches and rosters is not something ea will fix. they technically cant due to legal issues. it will have to be done by users
Old 07-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #70
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Platform: 360

What's the bug ?

Frame rate just suddenly drops and everybody on the field start moving really slow like they stuck in quick sand. Can't accelerate or anything, they just all do this very slow trot. Once it happens, it just stays that way. Once it hits it just makes the game unplayable because it throws the timing off of everything you do.

Game Mode: Exhibition - User vs CPU

How did it happen ?

Florida scored a TD and the game showed the highlight reel replay of it. After that, everybody started moving slow.

How often can it be reproduced ?

Don't know

Do you have video ? Yes

Old 07-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #71
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Platform:

PS3 Early Release

What's the bug ?

Replay length seems significantly shorter than usual. It's ridiculous enough that I can't watch my entire kick return for a touchdown. But I just busted a 60+ yard run with a couple broken tackles and the instant replay starts when my player is already in the open field with defenders trailing. I know this has happened in the past but is there ANY way we can get longer replays? It really hurts the WOW factor of the game when the only time you can watch some of your most impressive plays is while they're happening. My PS3 hard drive has plenty of space remaining.

Game Mode:

Dynasty - User vs CPU

How did it happen ?

I ran HB cross buck for 60+ and broke a few tackles. But any play that is a bit long (Kickoff/Punt returns especially) never shows a full instant replay.

Every time. I'm not sure what the cutoff is for time.

Do you have video ?

Yes, if necessary.

Apologies is this is filled out incorrectly. I just hate the fact that this seems to happen every year. It seems like I remember a patch allowing longer replays one year, but I may be imagining things. It's just a pretty big downer in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #72
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Platform:

PS3 Early Release

What's the bug ?

The CPU defense was on offense and ran one play. The Right End was QB.

Game Mode:

Exhibition/User vs CPU

How did it happen ?

After punting to Ole Miss, on their first play on offense, the entire defense was in place of the offense. The corners were the WRs, and the RE was QB. It fixed itself the next play.

Only seen it once.

Do you have video ?

No, but if it happens again I will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »