Home

29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

This is a discussion on 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #17
Rookie
 
CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Blog Entries: 3
Re: 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
NCAA Football 14: WAC Gameplay
I didn't think the WAC was going to be in the game
__________________
NFL - Indianapolis Colts
NCAA (anything) - Indiana Hoosiers
CR3AMnCR1MS0N is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #18
EA Game Changer
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: May 2004
Re: 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
I didn't think the WAC was going to be in the game
I used ESPN and Wikipedia for the conferences. There was a little confusion on my end since there was some realignment on July 1, 2013.

According to those sources, UTSA, Idaho and NM State are in the conference a long with a bunch of other teams that are not playable in NCAA Football 14.
Kevin26385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #19
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Re: 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

Did spectaor mode (cpu vs CPU) make it in this year
jbreeze21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #20
Rookie
 
CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Blog Entries: 3
Re: 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin26385
I used ESPN and Wikipedia for the conferences. There was a little confusion on my end since there was some realignment on July 1, 2013.

According to those sources, UTSA, Idaho and NM State are in the conference a long with a bunch of other teams that are not playable in NCAA Football 14.
In case you didn't already see these (from what you said you might have)...

Idaho = Independent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_Vandals_football
UTSA = C-USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTSA_Roadrunners_football
NMSU = Independent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mex...ggies_football
__________________
NFL - Indianapolis Colts
NCAA (anything) - Indiana Hoosiers
CR3AMnCR1MS0N is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #21
EA Game Changer
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: May 2004
Re: 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
In case you didn't already see these (from what you said you might have)...

Idaho = Independent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_Vandals_football
UTSA = C-USA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTSA_Roadrunners_football
NMSU = Independent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mex...ggies_football
Yeah I did see those, it made sense to me at the time to make them WAC. Don't ask, capturing 160 screens and 29 videos in 7 days can do that to you
Kevin26385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #22
EA Game Changer
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: May 2004
Re: 29 NCAA Football 14 Videos & 160 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaajunkie
So much video to watch yes! So little time lol
We do have a lot, but those gameplay videos are cut down for viewing purposes. We just show gameplay so hopefully that saves people a lot of time!
Kevin26385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:42 PM.

Top -