Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 01:08 PM   #8001
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: How is your dynasty going

Started a Dynasty using Geographical Conferences and the rosters from the end of last season. Took the worst team in the game, Texas State in the Big 12 (All 12 Texas schools).

So far I'm 1-4 with my only win against FCS Southeast in OT 45-38. Proceeded to be blown out by Idado 28-49 and Louisiana 28-48. Put up a fight against Baylor and lost 24-25. QB fumbled on the option keeper which would have made it 1st & 10 in FG range. Get completely handled by North Texas 3-31.

So far QB is either money or throws are super wide. My senior HB is a workhorse and tied for the conference lead in Rush TDs. 3rd String receiver Dennis Johnson leads the Nation with 9 drops. Dude would be second on my team in receptions if he didn't drop any. My Corners are hot garbage and can't coverage anyone. Safeties are better, but not by much. Worst is my Kicker who can't make anything over 39 yards.

Already looking towards next season while hopefully getting commits from all the DBs I'm trying to recruit. Still have to play Texas and Texas A&M.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 07:55 AM   #8002
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well, I was hellbent on leaving Maryland, finished my last season there at 10-3 with a last second win over Florida in the Fiesta Bowl, really a let down season with the talent I had. After a wild coaching carousel i ended up at Syracuse, wish me luck!
Old 08-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #8003
Rookie

I forgot to post that I was currently 3-1(0-1) with Syracuse.

3 wins against nobodies (Temple, Eastern Mich., Buffalo) and then a home OT loss to Georgia Tech 24-17, my team is not very good, looking to get some talent in here.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:31 PM   #8004
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Just started a new dynasty with Wake Forest since I came to the conclusion the other day that they are probably the most forgotten school in the country. Looking at their records I can see why. I'm 3 games in so far and it definitely wasn't the start I was hoping for. If anyone is interested in reading it: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...t-dynasty.html
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 08-29-2018, 04:27 PM   #8005
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
I forgot to post that I was currently 3-1(0-1) with Syracuse.

3 wins against nobodies (Temple, Eastern Mich., Buffalo) and then a home OT loss to Georgia Tech 24-17, my team is not very good, looking to get some talent in here.
I loved using Syracuse back when they had the triple stripe on the helmet, and they had an orange alternate in NCAA 12 I think? (maybe 9 or 10). I used them in road to glory. It was cool to be in one of the few dome stadiums. I hate their current uniforms, it has kept me away from them in NCAA 14 lol

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 07:16 PM   #8006
MVP

young22's Arena

About to kick off 2016 with my TB team, Westlake State. De'Aaron Walker, our sophomore QB, led us to a bowl win over Iowa last season, and is looking like he's gonna build on his freshman year. We have a lot of new starters, with plenty of JUCO transfers filling holes for us, especially in the trenches. We kick off on the blue turf in Boise, I'm hyped to get it started.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2018, 01:09 AM   #8007
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

cathedral played hosts to Stanford in a 28-27 win to kick off year 2037 ... we got the walk-off field goal after coming back from as large as a 17-0 first half deficit ... I don't think I've updated in this thread in a while, so last season we finished 5-7 which was our worst record in over a decade. the team hasn't won over 10 in four seasons. it was definitely the most upsetting year, because it was by far our most talented team ever at 97 OVR.

now we've regressed back down to a 90ovr after losing several players, including practically all our elite offensive skill players, including my freshman QB, who was ranked atop of his class a season ago.

so, I can't really put a finger on how this season will go. up next we play rivals of No. 2 texas, where my QB transferred to
Old 08-30-2018, 12:45 PM   #8008
MVP

OVR: 19

NCAA 2011- PS2 most underrated NCAA game and probably the best.
currently 2-3 with my UCONN Huskies. just had to suspend my starting mlb for the entire season because he was caught cheating. could have been for a few games but that affects UCONN'S prestige and team's moral. Then the following game I lost 2 starters to injury for the season. Im in my 4th year as UCONN and was kicked out of the conference after my third season also. now I have to play as an independent program.

on a side note: I think MAdden19 plays similarly to NCAA11. might be built off of the same code and gameplay mechanics.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »