Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
2018 Sports Game of the Year Award Winners
Best Feature of 2018 Roundtable
Best Indie Game of 2018 Roundtable

Old 01-28-2019, 03:04 PM   #8425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

#21 SDSU at New Mexico

1st Qtr was rough for us they held us to 2 FGs *no other team had held us to 6 pts in 1 Qtr* UNM def stepped up in the 1st Qtr thoe there Def rating is 81 UNM scores a late TD

End Of 1st 7-6 UNM

After the 1st UNM lost there momentum as we score 3 TDs in the 2nd while there QB threw a pick and lost Fum my SO QB threw 3 of those TDs * 5 Yard pass,77 Yard Pass,19 Yard Pass* 27-7 Halftime

3rd-4th Qtr wasnt any different as we outscored them 10-7

Final Score 37-14

We now go 5-1(3-0) in the MWC as UNM falls to 2-4(1-2)

Estes SO QB goes for 30/47 469 Yds 3 TD Int

My Def been carrying this team they picked off the QB 2x follow by a FF/FR

Next up we host my former team WKU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-29-2019, 07:18 PM   #8426
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

USC vs OHIO STATE round 2!

Final BCS rankings post conference championships

1 USC (13-0) *Pac-12
2 Ohio State (12-1) *B1G
3 Georgia Tech (12-1) *ACC
4 Michigan State (12-1)
5 Army (10-2)
6 Alabama (12-1) *SEC
7 Oklahoma State (11-2) *Big-12
8 Nebraska (10-2)
9 Oklahoma (9-3)
10 Texas (10-3)
11 Michigan (9-3)
12 Clemson (10-3)
13 Florida International (10-2)
14 Temple (12-2)
15 Florida State (8-4)
16 Virginia Tech (8-4)
17 Miami (8-4)
18 Kansas (8-4)
19 South Carolina (8-4)
20 California (10-3)
21 North Carolina (7-5)
22 Texas Tech (8-4)
23 Oregon (8-4)
24 UCF (8-5) *American
25 Arizona State (8-4)

More crazy stuff happened as always lol! Saw a 7-5 UCF upset 11-1 Temple in the American Championship. Lol first time Iíve seen a 7-5 team win a major conference.

ACC led the way with 6 teams in the final top-25. B1G has the highest ranked ones with 4 teams in the top 11. SEC had a down year only team in was Bama.

Buckeyes got the bid over Georgia Tech because they beat #1 Michigan State in the B1G.

American South was a tie breaker between UCF and South Carolina. UCF won the head to head, so thatís why they got the bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2019, 09:06 PM   #8427
Pro

Dj2360's Arena

USC wins 31-16!

Buckeyes win the first half 16-10. USC dominates second half to win 31-16!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2019, 03:35 PM   #8428
Rookie

primetime2832's Arena

Our offseason came and went as I am the lone coach to stay at UTEP. Our DC went to ULL, while our HC (Dana Dimel) left to become the OC at Arizona. We did replace them with Andy Ludwig (former Vandy OC) as the HC and former Hawaii DC Corey Batoon as our DC.

Michigan opens the year as the preseason No. 1 after winning the title and we kick off the year at Kansas St. (replaced a road trip to Liberty for them). The three random games I'll play are vs. Texas Tech, vs. New Mexico and at Texas State.
Old 01-31-2019, 12:58 PM   #8429
Rookie

Last 2 games

#21 SDSU Vs WKU W 34-3
#16 SDSU At SJSU W 62-7

Boy does it feel good when your best player returns from injury my Senior RB Jake West returns from an injury that kept him out for 6 weeks and boy what a mark he made 15 rush 138 Yds 2 TDs 4 Rec 45 Yds also my Sophomore QB Boyd Estes 17/22 308 Yds 5 TDs

Ever since my star RB went down my run game was **** couldn't rush for over 70 yds now since he is back we should be better than ever

We now enter a bye week follow by UNLV Hawaii Fresno State and Nevada

We should be meeting Boise in the MWC championship

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-11-2019, 07:04 PM   #8430
Rookie

Keep on posting these folks. They get me through the off season. I haven't had a chance to play much. I will post some also. You all might be crazy busy as me. But just letting y'all know these are still an awesome thing to read and take part in.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:54 PM   #8431
Rookie

I am five games into year 2 of my Iowa State Dynasty and sitting at 3-2 so far.

We came out of the gates 2-0 and just played like world beaters through those first two games. My defense, which was a disaster in year 1, was looking great. I have a true freshman starting at FS and he looks like he could be one of those guys who starts for four years and is a stud by the end of things. I lost my most complete WR to graduation, and my top two RB's. My starter this year got some carries last year and showed promise.

To start the year my offense has been all over. My QB is a redshirt junior and is rated 88 overall, but continues to have bad turnovers. Obviously this is largely my fault as I have been forcing throws, but the WR's are not getting open. During the first two games I thought little of it because our running game was so strong and the defense looked good. I figured the passing game was trying to find its rhythm.

Well that all changed in games 3 and 4. We lost on the road to TCU 19-13 in a close one. We just couldn't move the ball. I fell in love with the passing game because we were playing from behind most of the game, but I should have stuck with the running game more.

Game 4 we played Miami (Florida) on the road in game 4 and looked at this as a chance to show the nation that Iowa State was building something. We got crushed 52-10. We were overmatched in so many ways. 2 first half INT's, followed by a bad decision to go for it on 4th down and we were done by half time.

Game 5 looked like it was going to be more of the same. We were back at home against a 1-5 Boise State team (who is in the Big 12 in this Dynasty). Last year Boise crushed us 55-26 at Boise, so we wanted revenge. The game started out more of the same. By half we were down 24-7 largely due to two INT's and a bad call on 4th down (I need to stop going for it on 4th and short) that left the defense in terrible spots. But we scratched and clawed our way back into things in the second half to narrow it to 27-21 going into the 4th quarter. We started running the no huddle and got down field to score taking a 28-27 lead with about 2 minutes left. But Boise St. returned the kickoff to near midfield and pulled out a TD within less than a minute, converting the 2 point conversion. Down 7 now with about a minute to go, and a QB who while having a good game, on the year was less than 60% completion and 2 TDs, 8 INTs going into the game. Well, that QB drove us down the field and scored with less than 20 seconds to go, taking the game to OT. In OT we scored on the first drive and the defense had an INT on 4th and goal to seal the win 42-35. Despite the score, the defense played well overall. They were on the field a ton and had to deal with two turnovers by the offense, and a failed 4th down conversion for a short field. They created 3 turnovers of their own as well. The defense is showing signs of life, but needs the offense to stop turning the ball over and be more consistent.

I think West Va is next for (lost to them last year 17-13 on the road). I am hoping we can build off the success of the passing game going forward as it's been awful. Our running game is legit, but being one dimensional so far has made offense very difficult. I am pumped for the next game!

Last edited by mpklub; 02-11-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-16-2019, 02:25 AM   #8432
Rookie

After a national title season, the Mississippi State dynasty is ranked 13 preseason. Our QB, Jeremiah Harrison, is back. RB Eric Newby is ready to start. First game against FAU. We looked horrible. FAU went down the field like bandits, then threw a pick. We scored a TD. They march right down the field again and then fumble. We get a FG. We then proceed to throw three interceptions. They get a TD off one. Halftime lead is us 17-7. We couldn't do much more in a 27-21 win. A win but awful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »