Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2019, 10:37 PM   #8617
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

I started one with Boise State. Kellen Moore has returned as head coach and is running a pass heavy run and shoot offense. I'm playing coach mode. I played @Washington first game and got killed 63-14. Kind of refreshing to lose like that in a way since when I play normal mode no matter what sliders I still win.
Old 09-23-2019, 08:22 AM   #8618
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

I started a new NCAA 14 dynasty with Georgia State in the original 2013 season where they were rated 60/60/60. I’ve finally found some house rules that makes this game a challenge:

1) Heisman level across the board

2) Fatigue OFF

3) No coaching skill trees allowed

4) No custom playbooks

5) Injury ratings reduced on all players (QB down to 65, backs and receivers to 60, OL to 0, DL to 5, all other defense to 30. This has actually reduced Georgia State to 57/60/57.

6) Speed Threshold: 20

7) HFA on

8) Can only recruit pocket passing quarterbacks to tone down the read option.

My goal is to see if I can build a run heavy/strong defensive team and it has been fun so far. Right now I’m 2-3 with my two wins against FCS opponents. I’m planning on posting updates on here.

Last edited by OBinKC; 09-23-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:39 PM   #8619
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBinKC
I started a new NCAA 14 dynasty with Georgia State in the original 2013 season where they were rated 60/60/60. I’ve finally found some house rules that makes this game a challenge:

1) Heisman level across the board

2) Fatigue OFF

3) No coaching skill trees allowed

4) No custom playbooks

5) Injury ratings reduced on all players (QB down to 65, backs and receivers to 60, OL to 0, DL to 5, all other defense to 30. This has actually reduced Georgia State to 57/60/57.

6) Speed Threshold: 20

7) HFA on

8) Can only recruit pocket passing quarterbacks to tone down the read option.

My goal is to see if I can build a run heavy/strong defensive team and it has been fun so far. Right now I’m 2-3 with my two wins against FCS opponents. I’m planning on posting updates on here.
Sounds good. Sounds similar to where I'm at with '14. Over the last 3 seasons, I've started putting everyone's INJ rating all the way down to 0, and it's yielded great results. I used to use Stonecalf's edits, and that worked pretty well, but I still wanted my injuries to be more on par with the CPU's. So far, IIRC, I've lost one running back for the entire season, each season, and almost the same with WRs. Other major multi-week injuries to QBs, DBs, and a few LBs. Only a few to DL and still basically none with OL. Highly recommend it, if you feel like you still aren't getting enough. Usually the RBs get dinged a little every game, and oddly, it's probably the most accurate RB rotation I've ever achieved lol. Better than auto subs by a mile.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:22 AM   #8620
Banned

Now entering my 6th season as OC *4th with Fresno state* my contract expired in my last season I was gonna go to a different school to be a HC during my final contract season we finished 13-1 with a conference championship I moved us to the Pac-12 for a year to test it out due to no competition in the MWC...during that season there was indeed competition in the MWC San Diego State ranked #1 Boise State Ranked #2 and Air Force ranked #21 crazy just having 2 MW teams in the top 2 and gotta play for the conference championship Boise won that game 38-35....BCSNC is set Boise takes on Nebraska meanwhile I got my revenge on Washington in the P-12 championship lost to them early in the season we go on to the rose bowl vs SDSU...we are ranked #8 they are ranked #4 there roster didnt look elite wise so I expected us a win by 14+....game went back and forth got down to the last 20 seconds of the game down by 3 pts 52-49 at the 7 yd line was gonna go with a read option I know they knew what we were going with a DE on the far edge and a OLB next to him called our last TO without a audible...threw a slant pass to my #1 WR short at the 3 time running down couldn't spike it in time end of game lost 52-49....it was a bummer I knew I messed up soon as used our last TO I underestimated SDSU never again thoe...I had my sophomore QB rated 96 win the hiesman 4000+ yds 33 TDs follow by 16 Rush TDs dude was a beast #1 recruit couple seasons ago snagged him away from Stanford.....off-season came around I got a extension but wanna see options in the coursel there was big schools like Georgia but didnt get offered HC job so job by job flew by I decided to stick around another year looking forward to this season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-26-2019, 02:41 AM   #8621
Rookie

7 years as Tennessee's Head coach 2 7-6 seasons, 2 10-3 win seasons, 1 9-4 win season and last year after losing to multiple below avg SEC schools to demolish my hopes at winning the SEC east. we finally won the SEC east, winning the SEC Championship to blow out a #23 Bama program thats struggled ever since saban retired. and somehow by a miracle upset by a UNR kentucky team the last week of the season beating #1 UGA landed us in the national championship despite having 2 losses. and it was against Miami 11-1 on the season. Miami has never won the big one Despite always being a contender always would lose a game that would crush their hopes. this year they make it to take on us. and we done it... in a dominate performance after 6 years won the championship. this year is starting on a slow foot tho lost both of our coordinators to LSU, Arizona for HC jobs, weirdly enough we played AZ in the first game of the season and our old OC pulls off the biggest win in AZ history against #1 UT... so thats where im at now taking on LSU next week who our old DC is coaching now so, should be a challenge
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 04:31 AM   #8622
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacers fan 087
7 years as Tennessee's Head coach 2 7-6 seasons, 2 10-3 win seasons, 1 9-4 win season and last year after losing to multiple below avg SEC schools to demolish my hopes at winning the SEC east. we finally won the SEC east, winning the SEC Championship to blow out a #23 Bama program thats struggled ever since saban retired. and somehow by a miracle upset by a UNR kentucky team the last week of the season beating #1 UGA landed us in the national championship despite having 2 losses. and it was against Miami 11-1 on the season. Miami has never won the big one Despite always being a contender always would lose a game that would crush their hopes. this year they make it to take on us. and we done it... in a dominate performance after 6 years won the championship. this year is starting on a slow foot tho lost both of our coordinators to LSU, Arizona for HC jobs, weirdly enough we played AZ in the first game of the season and our old OC pulls off the biggest win in AZ history against #1 UT... so thats where im at now taking on LSU next week who our old DC is coaching now so, should be a challenge
Sounds interesting do you keep track on all your data past 7 years ?

Old 09-26-2019, 09:04 AM   #8623
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
Sounds good. Sounds similar to where I'm at with '14. Over the last 3 seasons, I've started putting everyone's INJ rating all the way down to 0, and it's yielded great results. I used to use Stonecalf's edits, and that worked pretty well, but I still wanted my injuries to be more on par with the CPU's. So far, IIRC, I've lost one running back for the entire season, each season, and almost the same with WRs. Other major multi-week injuries to QBs, DBs, and a few LBs. Only a few to DL and still basically none with OL. Highly recommend it, if you feel like you still aren't getting enough. Usually the RBs get dinged a little every game, and oddly, it's probably the most accurate RB rotation I've ever achieved lol. Better than auto subs by a mile.
Exactly! The RB rotation is so good now with the lower injury ratings. I’m seeing good things even with my setup. I’ve got a safety out for the year, my HB1 never finishes the game, lol, my backup receivers see decent playing time, and if I Read Option more than a few times, I will lose my quarterback too!

Besides my sub issue being completely solved, I also love how tough this game is now. I’m 2-4 now and my next opponent is a 1-5 Texas State team that has a good chance of handling me. It’s great to actually fight for the right to not be called the worst team in the Sun Belt, lol!
Old 09-26-2019, 01:28 PM   #8624
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
Sounds interesting do you keep track on all your data past 7 years ?

yea! for the most part i take pictures of the schedule after every season so i can go back and look on it. to remember those games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »