Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2020, 02:47 AM   #9017
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

First time in my coaching career im under .500 sitting at 1-2 lost to #24 Washington 24-17 nearly tied it at the end couldn't score a TD Washington Def stopped me on downs at the 3

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-23-2020, 10:41 AM   #9018
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeier29
does anyone know of a really bad teambuilder school that has some nice uniforms? looking for a real challenge in a new dynasty.
To take two Youtuber's I really like Mr. Hurricane's Kalipsell Warhawks and Not The Expert's UGF Pandas.
Old 10-25-2020, 02:26 AM   #9019
Rookie

Already Platinum's Arena

So I wanted to take a bad school in a great conference and turn them into a powerhouse so I’m using Vanderbilt who is in the SEC we are currently 8-4 in my first year going into my bowl game but at the moment we currently have the number 2 recruiting class stacked with a great freshman class and some solid JUCO kids
Old 10-25-2020, 11:02 AM   #9020
Pro

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
COACH RUSSELL STOVER

Jimmy B.: "About to get under way here on Tomahawk Chop Podcast fans. We are going to go over a very dominant game on both sides of the ball for the Seminoles. A 1-1 (0-0) UConn team comes to the Doak. And the Huskies leave with a major beatdown by the Noles. How bad? A 55-17 defeat Rob, what ya got?"
Rob: "A total game on both sides of the ball, you are correct. Let me say first, though, the UConn RB Jermaine Bass had 25 rushes for 185 yards. That was the most success because QB Noah Liston's 8 0f 20 for 113 yards and 3 picks wasn't going to get it done. FSU QB Anthony Smith had a grand day. Check out his 20 of 27 for 391 yards and 11 scrambles for 80 yards. And Jimmy B. he had no picks. FSU has turned into TE University. Ostrander left with so many records under his belt and in steps Derrick Blades. He had 196 receiving yards."
Jimmy B.: "Now the FSU defense doesn't give up many big plays, but when they do, they are giving up huge plays. At the end of the first half, FSU is up 34-7 and Liston connects with Brandon Daniels on a 48 yard TD pass. The defense reboots in the second half and only allows a FG for a 55-17 final score. On the offensive side of the ball, the Noles have a very, very inadequate running game outside of QB scrambles. This has got to improve before the brutal part of their schedule."
Rob: "Now, the rumors are starting to fly. A chance that a lackluster top tier team is looking to hire along with some up and coming programs also in the mix. Coach Stover has a couple of national titles and multiple conference championships. Just have to see how it plays out."
Jimmy B.: "I was also impressed with the two sacks and three interceptions the defense came away with."
Rob: "That is going to do it for us here fans. Next week, same time, same place."
Old 10-26-2020, 07:43 PM   #9021
Banned

Almost made a comeback lol playing against #3 FSU lost 63-45

1st half down 42-3 my senior starting QB threw 3 picks which one was called back for a TD subbed him out for JR QB he nearly brought us back outscoring FSU 42-21 in the 2nd half he finished with 38-52 582 Yds 4 TDs 2 Ints breaking the Memphis Passing yards in a game held by Martin Hankins

Lost 4 games this year all on TOs tbh from here on out my JR QB is the starter for the remainder of the year

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by TexasLASFan; 10-26-2020 at 07:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2020, 07:58 PM   #9022
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeier29
does anyone know of a really bad teambuilder school that has some nice uniforms? looking for a real challenge in a new dynasty.
I have a school called Westlake State. Blue/yellow, black/yellow, white/yellow and white/silver jerseys. Blue helmet, white helmet. Blue pants, white pants. I have the Under Armour logo on the unis too if you care about that.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-28-2020, 05:28 PM   #9023
Pro

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
COACH RUSSELL STOVER

Jimmy B.: "We finally had a challenging game for our #1 FSU Seminoles. We will tell ya all about it on The Tomahawk Chop Podcast. Here we go fans. So, UCF comes to Tallahassee and the Noles win 27-17, but we feel it was a closer game that the score implies. Take it away Rob."
Rob: "Jimmy B., you have no idea. I thought I was going to have multiple heart attacks during this game. A 7-7 tie at the end of the 1st quarter. A 21-7 FSU lead at the half. And the Noles get outscored 10-9 in the 2nd half. Give us some stats."
Jimmy B.: "First QB Anthony Smith went 13 of 27 for 172 yards, zero TD's, and 2 interceptions. Now, he did have 8 scrambles for 80 yards and one TD. The good news is RB Grant Barnes rushed 25 times for 123 yards and two TD's. Another factor is that no receiver had over 80 yards receiving.
I smell trouble."
Rob: "Now, on the other side of the ball, UCF QB Kurt Howard went 21 of 37 for 265 yards and two TD's. Howard did all of this with being sacked four times. The FSU rushing defense was in top form as it always is, but this team is going to have to create something, or the upper ACC teams will have a game plan to knock FSU off that #1 perch. The Seminoles have three ranked teams coming up pretty soon, and they have, get this, the last four games are away games. I, too, smell trouble, my friend."
Jimmy B.: "Rob, I feel this is a good team, maybe even great. However, I don't think they have the record to remain #1 with the slate they have in the future, win the ACC, and make it to the national title game. What's your thoughts?"
Rob: "I can see FSU winning the ACC with a couple of losses, maybe. They will not go undefeated. Teams are going to figure out how to defeat this team."
Jimmy B.: "Up next is out of conference opponent Akron. This should be a game that the Seminoles win by 40-50 points. Talk to you next week fans. Stay safe, wash your hands, wear your mask, and cheer on the Noles."
Old 10-28-2020, 07:23 PM   #9024
Rookie

2 years as OC for Clemson complete! My risky decision to move back as a coordinator payed off as we won the National championship my second year 31-21 against Georgia, And, get the Penn State head coaching job. Penn state has been down for along time the last time they went to a bowl was 5 years ago. And, the last time they won a major bowl was 8 years ago. The B10 is stacked so i understand why they have been struggling. Notre Dame in the B10 as well. Moved them into it as soon as i started the dynasty. They will be my first game as HC for penn state. Clemson was fun, Had 2 Heisman Finalists on the same team, recruited 7 5 stars the 2nd year there. Only thing that wasn't fun was Georgia tech, Literally blew us out back to back years! Unranked as well. But, looking forward to playing in the B10. Plan on staying with these guys for along time.

South Alabama (OC) YR1- 5-7
South Alabama(OC) YR2- 7-6(Sunbelt Title)
Colorado (OC) YR3- 7-6 (NM bowl win)
Colorado(OC) YR4- 10-3
Washington State (HC) YR5- 4-8
Washington State (HC) YR6- 7-6 (Las Vegas bowl win)
Washington State (HC) Yr7- 12-2 (Pac12 Championship)
Washington State (HC) Yr8- 4-8
Clemson (OC) Yr9- 11-3 (ACC Champs)
Clemson (OC) Yr10- 12-1 (ACC Champs) (National Champs)
Penn State (HC) YR11- 0-0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »