Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2013, 01:26 AM   #17
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm rolling recruits in.. Like its nothing however I didn't see an option to change recruiting difficulty
Old 07-06-2013, 01:44 AM   #18
Rookie

alemic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanCam
I also want to know this. Like if you get Georgia State really good. Does the crowd go past the lower bowl? That's all they have listed for official capacity on the teambuilder site... Would be a real let down if you couldn't fill it up all the way.
I am also playing a temp dynasty until the rosters drop with GA State and even though I am only 5 games in as an OC I am going to go ahead and say yes the stadium will completely fill.

There are a lot of empty seats mind you but there are fans across all levels not just the lower like in real life. I think its safe to assume the entire stadium will fill up however I am sure the "official" capacity will stay at the 21k or whatever its at.

And for those thinking about building up GA State this is truly the toughest first season I have ever seen. You have absolutely nothing to build off of and you have a ton of needs year 1. This team is rated WORSE than the FCS teams and I actually lost to one of them 9-6 on default Heisman. It was partially because I am still trying to figure this game out and part nobody could do a thing for me but the first few seasons with GA State are extremely tough.

I also agree that recruiting seems to be really hard in some areas but easy in others. I started with 20 3 star players with me at #1. Though I have yet to land any (Week 7 now i believe 2-3 record with the losses against FCS, WVU, and Alabama). I also do not see me landing more than 7 people for this class.
9-4 Sun Belt Champs
Old 07-06-2013, 02:00 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 3

You can't set the recruiting level for offline dynasties. Maybe it's different for online dynasties. He just must be playing on Heisman level.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #20
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Currently 4-0 and ranked #7 as the USC Trojans. Started the season unranked but pulled off some victories to climb HIGH up the polls..

Currently @Notre Dame for our annual rivalry game, I get a studio update that #4 Louisville and #3 Oklahoma State all lost on the same afternoon! Reece Davis mentions this is huge for me as I can move up big time in the polls over Notre Dame.

Now THAT's a studio update.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #21
Rookie

TrippyBeaver's Arena

OVR: 4

Started a dynasty with OSU.

3-0, flew through FCS W (New unis for fcs teams ), flew through Hawaii, Ran into Utah, took a 20-7 lead into the half then my offense blew up. Mannion threw 3 picks almost back to back to back, so he got benched and I brought out Vaz. Next thing I know I'm losing 28-35 with 37 seconds left on the clock on my 8 yd line. I march down with excellent Clock management and some nice throws/grabs, and wind up on the 10 yd line with 13 seconds. Run a quick slant, bounces off a o-linemans head. 9 seconds, try a curl route, gets batted down. 6 seconds. I make my first gutty call as a HC and run a draw play. Storm Woods gets stopped on the 1 yd line and I call my final timeout with 1 second left. Run another quick slant and Brandin Cooks cuts right through the defense and Vaz tosses a perfect ball for him for the tie (Harrington nailed the extra point). Won in the second OT by stopping them on 4th and short.

MVP through 3 games is Storm Woods with 482 yds Rushing (leads the country) and 6 td's (tied for second)

This game is GREAT, it actually feels like you're playing with your favorite football team and not with a bunch of video game characters. Can't wait to have rosters though, this is just a test run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2013, 07:32 PM   #22
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponz248
Started an offline dynasty as an OC for WSU. Plan is to make my way to HC of Wisconsin.

First game was WSU vs Aubrun. We won 28-24. Next game was agaisnt USC. I threw 8 INTs and we lost 66-3. Yeah bad day. Oh well. I still have to get use to the Defense and reading it. Also passing game is a little different.

Played against FCS West and barely won then Beat Idaho by 10. Played Stanford and escaped with a six point win and then destroyed CAL by 31 and lost in OT to Oregon State because my kicker apparently cant make an Extra Point. So 5-2 going in to week 8 against #9 ranked Oregon.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #23
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

3-3 with Toledo playing AA Offense and Heisman Defense 7 min Qtrs.

-My defense is terrible. I'm almost last in every category.
-Lost by 3 to Florida
-Lost on last play TD pass to a FCS School.
-3-0 in MAC play
-Last game we finally played good defense and held Western Michigan to 10 points. Was giving up around 40+ per game coming in to the match.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 07-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #24
Rookie

ryn2o01's Arena

OVR: 0

Started a dynasty with ODU so far 4-0 on AA. Still messing with the sliders a bit. First game of the season I went into double OT with ECU and won with a interception to seal the game. Defense is absolutely terrible, so at least they got that right. I'm just playing a season or two before I start over with named rosters. Overall it's still a fun game.

Though the one thing that bugs the hell out of me is the fact that they call us "The Big Blue", who calls us that? We're the Monarchs! They got everything else right about us, even the gas station across the street from our stadium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »