Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjmoore 28
I wonder what side of the line you are running more towards?? Lol.

Also with your Oregon game being 38 carries and not much in return, could an offensive change potentially be in order? The Alaskan Press wants to know??
Haha, man, I doubt it. My starting QB is a 49 overall scrambler, however, I did take my starting halfback out and put in a guy with a little more power. I do have a 47 overall pocket passer should my starting QB be injured. I'm hoping my run game is more effective in the easier games during the year. I'm putting a lot of points into a partially scouted 58 overall QB who I'm suspecting can pass a little better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #66
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Pretty Long Post with images so i wrapped it in spoilers. Realized i might have OCD after how long it took me to do this and the changes that made it take so long.

Spoiler
Old 07-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #67
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponz248
Beat VT 45-42. The had the lead and I had the ball with 45 seconds left in the 4th and 85 yards to go. We made it with 15 seconds to spare. We finished the season 10-3 ranked #13. Not a bad year.
Started season 2 as the OC for WSU. Played #10 Wisconsin and ran away with the game 56-21. We had a bye week 2 and are now set to play USC in week 3. Hope I can avenge last years horrible game.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #68
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Just played two more games.

Second MAC game of the season against Miami U at home. Dominated them. First real game with UMass where I just pushed a team around. I felt like I could call any run play and it worked for 4-5 yards every time. Ended up having 378 yards on the ground. And only 117 in the air. Final score 28-7. They didn't get a score on my defense until the fourth quarter. I was hoping for the shutout.

Next game was on the road at Buffalo. And man did I start off bad. First play of the game, pick six in the rain. Next play after the kickoff, sacked for a 7 yard loss. Then a fumble on an option play. Went 3 and out my next two posses. At halftime I was down 21-0

Came out strong in the second half and scored right away on a deep play action fake bomb. Defense got a stop, then marched down the field 74 yards on four run plays. Buffalo responded with a kickoff return for a TD.

Start of the fourth quarter, down 28-14, on their 49 yard line. Third and fourteen. I run a draw. Make it to the 2 yard line. Amazing blocking on the run. Wish I made a highlight of it now. Punch it in. Defense does their job with a turn over at the 50 yard line a few minutes later. Methodically march the 50 yards with short runs and passes. Score a touch down with 16 seconds to go in the game. Overtime baby!

Buffalo scores right away on a one and done pass to go up 35-28. I take a deep breath, and start to run my offense. 8 plays later its tied up 35-35. And now its my turn to start the second overtime. First two plays are incomplete passes. Figure lets try the draw again. Failed. HC says, sorry man we gotta kick it. We have to take our chances with the three points. I am a little bummed. But its not my call.

Kick is good. We lead 38-35. Buffalo now has the chance to win at home in double overtime. First play, run up the gut for 7 yards. Next play pass to the left for 9. First and goal at the nine yard line. Its over. I can feel it. Next play is a touchdown. So close to winning this. And then, interception. My defense held strong and got us the win.

Now 4-3 and 3-0 in the MAC. Three wins in a row, all in conference.
Loving this dynasty. And I am super pumped to play another game after this last one.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

We're now just 4 weeks into the season and we begin conference play In the sunbelt. The Mississippi braves are gonna have to bounce back from a beat down by LSU. With a bye week in between the two games, we were able to recover from our injuries and come up with a new gameplan.

Miss Braves 1-1 vs Chattanooga 1-1

We both come into the game 0-0 for our conference record, we are cross divison rivals and what better way to duke it on then on a Thursday night. Starting off the braves really controlled the game, we were able to march down handlily on the first drive and score. On the next Mississippi drive we get 3 making it 10-0. After a couple three and outs, Chattanooga finally was able to
Move the ball and they scored in a hurry. 10-7 with 2 minutes left In the second quarter. They force us to punt the ball and 5 seconds remain on the clock. They throw up a 50 yard prayer and it works for a touchdown 14-10 halftime. Chattanooga later picks up 2 field goals in the third. Now it's the 4th quarter, with not much time left, we switch our offense from the triple option to the pistol, the defense is left dumb founded and has no idea how to stop us as we score with 2 minutes left. 20-17. We force a three and out, with no timeouts
Left we have to march 80 yards in 1:42. And did we ever, we had a great drive and scored with 10 seconds left. 24-20 game over

Next week we have a bye and then we play Navy, our last out of conference game. Should be an interesting game considering we both run the triple
Option.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:32 AM   #70
Rookie

Quillen32's Arena

OVR: 3

I just started my UK Dynasty running what I call the "Air-Read."

I start Jalen Whitlow, the most athletic QB on the roster, and I always come out in some form of a read-option. If I don't like how many are in the box, or if the D appears to be blitzing, I'll audible to an Air-Raid pass play...(Mesh, Spacing, 617, Shallow Cross, Dig...etc.) I know the read-option is overpowering, like always, but I play on Heisman and being UK is going to be a tough challenge in the SEC.

GO BIG BLUE!
Old 07-10-2013, 05:57 AM   #71
MVP

miz468's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Pretty Long Post with images so i wrapped it in spoilers. Realized i might have OCD after how long it took me to do this and the changes that made it take so long.

Spoiler
Hey man, what roster are you using? Did you just name South Alabama yourself? I've been looking for a partial roster with USA named, but no luck so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 06:09 AM   #72
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468
Hey man, what roster are you using? Did you just name South Alabama yourself? I've been looking for a partial roster with USA named, but no luck so far.
I named them with team builder. Much easier than doing it in game. Heres the team builder link. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...965:1373148865

Only downside to replacing the default USA with this one is you lose the gloves and team color shoes.

Last edited by HozAndMoose; 07-10-2013 at 06:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »