Home

Help with corrupted Dynasty file

This is a discussion on Help with corrupted Dynasty file within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2020, 02:32 AM   #1
Rookie

Ntmoore's Arena

OVR: 0
Help with corrupted Dynasty file

Hello. Hoping someone can help me out with my dynasty file. It's like, 30 or so seasons in? So it means a lot to me.

Long story short, I ****ed up when doing playoff stuff. Thought I had my save backed up, but my latest backup is a couple weeks old in-game. I've had a crazy conference championship week that I'd hate to lose progress on. (Led to some ridiculous playoff matchups that I love.)

What I think corrupted the file was my attempts to delete duplicate player IDs with the madden editor. I tested this with another save, it seems whenever I do this, it corrupts the file.

I went ahead and simulated my backup to the same week that my corrupted file is. So I'd either like to fix the corrupted file, or transfer the stats from the corrupted file to the working simulated one. (How can I do that quickly?) If someone could help me do either, I'd really appreciate it. I've uploaded both save files to this post.

Oh, and I attempted to use that Hex editor method, where you copy the first few lines from the unedited save to the edited one. This didn't work. (I don't really understand this method though.)

Cheers!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NtmooresDynastyPlsHalp.zip (5.06 MB, 2 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #2
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Help with corrupted Dynasty file

Check your PM.
Old 01-17-2024, 04:57 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Help with corrupted Dynasty file

Is there a fix for corrupted dynasty files? I followed the steps as well and when I went back to my ps3 to load my dynasty, I got a corrupted file prompt with the code (80029207). Can anyone assist?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »