Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2020, 08:40 AM   #9009
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by David54
Hahah, don`t hesitate. Choose the last one to become the second best version of Tom Herman
Haha thanks for the input! I'm thinking about potentially down the road if I get bored with Texas, I could branch off as one of the assistant coaches I'm tracking on my spreadsheet for my dynasty and take a coordinator job somewhere with a created coach.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:02 AM   #9010
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

OVR: 0

I’ve started a dynasty on NCAA ‘06 with Southern Illinois. But in these first seasons, I’m trying my best to simulate still being in the FCS until I’m invited to a conference. So here’s how I’m doing it. I switched this FCS team out with Temple so I would be an independent. That way, I can do a custom schedule playing as many FCS teams as possible. I managed to schedule 8 FCS teams, one P5, and three Go5 teams.

Those who know this game know that impact players make a huge difference. I have an impact HB with 90 speed, an impact WR with average ratings, and a QB with 80 speed. So I’m going run heavy and option with a lot of jet sweeps.

So far I’m 3-1. Got blown out by Arizona St. and won against W. Illinois, E. Illinois, and Sam Houston State with huge rushing numbers. This is one of the most fun dynasties I’ve played in all of my days playing NCAA 12, NCAA 14, and NCAA 06.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:15 AM   #9011
Just started!

you should try finding the worst team and build them up, so much fun in my opion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2020, 03:28 AM   #9012
Banned

Got completely blown out lol after 2 years at LSU decided to build a team who never won a single championship took over HC for Memphis 1st game was cakewalk against Cincy 52-27 then came week 2 agaist #3 At UGA *Sec Opener*

Lost 70-20 *sim Def* it was close at the half 14-13 then UGA took over forcing 5 TOs this SEC conference gonna be tough

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-21-2020, 08:38 PM   #9013
Pro

FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
COACH RUSSELL STOVER

Jimmy B.: "Welcome to the Tomahawk Chop Podcast fans. We have a lot to cover related to your FSU team this week. After taking FCS Northwest to the woodshed to the tune of 55-0, the ACC opener at Rutgers did not disappoint. Tell us about it Rob."
Rob: "Yes sir, the Seminoles won with a monster day from QB Anthony Smith. He went 16 of 26 for 355 yards, 2 TD's and a pick. Smith also scrambled for 121 yards. Now, it wasn't all rainbows and rose petals. He also had a fumble that was returned for a Rutgers TD. FSU TE Derrick Blades snagged 7 passes for 166 yards and six other receivers had catches. How did the defense do Jimmy B.?
Jimmy B.: "Defense was good, almost great. They did let Paul Miller rush just over 100 yards, but one of those runs was 75 yards. Coach Stover was not pleased with that. The D pitched a first half shutout, but allowed 22 points in the second half."
Rob: "A final score of 44-22 has FSU 2-0 (1-0). The score was 24-0 and Rutgers scored on the fumble return and the Miller 75 yard rushing TD. These two plays were 54 seconds apart. Score was 24-14 and that is as close as Rutgers got."
Jimmy B.: "See you next week fans."
Old 10-22-2020, 01:54 PM   #9014
Rookie

TheEndIsNear4All's Arena

Thanks! Yeah, I have always been one to try and keep track of things as much as possible, and with something I put so much time and effort into, I had to keep it recorded! Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLASFan
Really impressive especially you keeping track of your coaching career

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Sent from my SM-G973U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2020, 03:23 PM   #9015
Rookie

does anyone know of a really bad teambuilder school that has some nice uniforms? looking for a real challenge in a new dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2020, 04:44 PM   #9016
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I've been playing and live streaming NCAA 06 dynasty's on twitch every day, my first one is with the south carolina gamecocks. to start the dynasty I simulated 5 years into the future so the teams would be different and the players would have actual names. and I saw they were 1-11 and a 2 star program, I wanted to rebuild them and I have never been an SEC team before. Heres the season records:

Year 1: 3-9 (trying to figure out heisman difficulty)
Year 2: 10-3 (actually had a really good roster)
Year 3: 9-4 (lost all my previous good players to graduation)
Year 4: 10-3
Year 5: 11-2 (first SEC title)
Year 6: 10-3
Year 7: 11-2
Year 8: 12-1 (2nd SEC title, lost to unranked Mississippi State - finally became a 6 star program)
Year 9: 13-0 (3rd SEC title, national champs!)

it was an amazing run and I think I'm gonna continue for now, I have 2 years left on my contract and then I will consider other opportunities. I am tempted to try and rebuild a different team. Ohio State is down to a 3 star program and even that is generous, they went 1-7 in the big 10 last year. and Notre Dame is a 1 star program and constantly at the bottom of the recruiting classes after getting hit with a probation penalty. funny enough, next year is going to be the "2020" season!

if anyone wanted to check out some of my games like I said I'm live streaming every day www.twitch.tv/bleedinggreen710

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 10-22-2020 at 04:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »