Home

Could I get some input from the ratings junkies here?

This is a discussion on Could I get some input from the ratings junkies here? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2003, 11:14 AM   #1
Rookie

jcarr71's Arena

OVR: 2
Could I get some input from the ratings junkies here?

I am a Rutgers fan, I'll admit it. We went 5-7 this season with a lot of youth, which is truly spectacular from the perspective of a fan who had been tortured for years. I want to edit these ratings myself, but in the interest of the intergrity of my game, I want unbiased opinions here.

Please click the link, look at the game logs and stats, and give me a rating from 1-99 that you would award the numbers.

Sophomore QB Ryan Hart

He looked very good at times, and like a sophomore against others. He was completely overwhelmed by the two teams we are still completely outmanned by in the BE, but he looked good in other games.

True Freshman HB Justise Hairston

He only played in 7 games due to injury this season, but he looked pretty good for a true freshman out there.

Redshirt Freshman FB Brian Leonard

Pay attention to his receiving numbers too, he led the team in receptions and rushing yards. He also had 14 TDs, compared to Rutgers 17 TDs the entire last season. He should win BE rookie of the year, that WVU WR is the only other candidate but Leonard's numbers are better overall.

Sophomore WR Shawn Tucker

His 118 yards versus MSU and 186 versus Pitt were the highlights, but he was on the Ryan Hart rollercoaster all year long. Whenever Ryan was throwing the ball well, he was there.

Thank you, I know you don't care about Rutgers and I appreciate your input
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2003, 02:25 AM   #2
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Could I get some input from the ratings junkies here?

" I want to edit these ratings myself, but in the interest of the intergrity of my game"

If thats the case(integrity of the game) leave the ratings alone unless you want to rerate every team based on this years stats.

BD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »