Home

NCAA 14 Digital Download

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Digital Download within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #113
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Digital Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
So no chance the download will be available on the 360 anytime soon huh?
If its like last year it will probably be in October. That's when Xbox put NCAA 13 up last year.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #114
Banned

I cant get my digital copy to work. I downloaded the early release when it became available last friday but I deleted it sunday because my early release subscription ran out. So I download the full version today and notice only a 6kb full game unlock downloaded, so I download the demo aand notice there was no prompt for the full version? Ive tried these steps over and over and I cant seem to get my game
Old 08-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #115
Just started!

If anybody has ncaa football 14 and is willing to game share with me would be great! I have the latest hitman,bf3,uncharted 3, little big planet karting, and more! Message me @ b3asting15! I will not hack you! I know how that feels! So please if you have contact me! Btw I have a ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiggsIV
I cant get my digital copy to work. I downloaded the early release when it became available last friday but I deleted it sunday because my early release subscription ran out. So I download the full version today and notice only a 6kb full game unlock downloaded, so I download the demo aand notice there was no prompt for the full version? Ive tried these steps over and over and I cant seem to get my game
Go back to your download history in the account menu and reload the game trial. Since you downloaded it one time, it should he there. Once you do that, then redownload the unlock file. Hope that helps. I had the same trouble with TW14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »