Home

T-Moar's Eurosnob Relegation System

This is a discussion on T-Moar's Eurosnob Relegation System within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #9
Rookie

gatortech7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: T-Moar's Eurosnob Relegation System

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnowman8
What do you do with the other 26 teams? Or, did I miss that??
prob independents
Old 07-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like the set-up. 10 team conferences are ideal to play.

The only problem I can see is if a CRASH bug occurs for having no conference championship game like in NCAA 12 &13. (I'm just assuming EA did not fix this bug).

Now if you have the top 5 conferences at 10 teams, the bottom 5 conferences at 12 teams, with 16 independents (lowest overall rated), the crash bug should not occur.

Last edited by MLcardinalfan; 07-08-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:05 PM   #11
Rookie

gtyjrocks's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLcardinalfan
I like the set-up. 10 team conferences are ideal to play.

The only problem I can see is if a CRASH bug occurs for having no conference championship game like in NCAA 12 &13. (I'm just assuming EA did not fix this bug).

Now if you have the top 5 conferences at 10 teams, the bottom 5 conferences at 12 teams, with 16 independents (lowest overall rated), the crash bug should not occur.
But the whole point is that everyone plays everyone. I think if this bug still happens (I'll try to test tomorrow if I can) then the best solution would probably be to just have one conference with 12 teams that won't follow the system. It's not ideal but itll be better than all 5 having it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyjrocks
But the whole point is that everyone plays everyone. I think if this bug still happens (I'll try to test tomorrow if I can) then the best solution would probably be to just have one conference with 12 teams that won't follow the system. It's not ideal but itll be better than all 5 having it.
I'm hoping it's fixed, but if it's not, I think the best idea might be to change the bottom-tier leagues to be divisions of 8 instead of conferences of 10. That way they play during CCW, and everybody gets a bottom-tier conference. I'd have to re-do regions though ;_;
Old 07-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #13
Rookie

gtyjrocks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Moar
I'm hoping it's fixed, but if it's not, I think the best idea might be to change the bottom-tier leagues to be divisions of 8 instead of conferences of 10. That way they play during CCW, and everybody gets a bottom-tier conference. I'd have to re-do regions though ;_;
So make each of those divisions a conference? That could work I suppose. And then you'd get 3 tiers which would be nice.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #14
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

Quote:
So make each of those divisions a conference? That could work I suppose. And then you'd get 3 tiers which would be nice.
Right. Plus you'd get 12 more teams out of independents. You could theoretically do that with the second tier, too, and only have 2 independents, but then half of the second division would be either promoted or relegated. Although...if you did that with the top division, you could reduce that to two conferences and have a de-facto playoff for the national title...
Old 07-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #15
Rookie

gtyjrocks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Moar
Right. Plus you'd get 12 more teams out of independents. You could theoretically do that with the second tier, too, and only have 2 independents, but then half of the second division would be either promoted or relegated.
Yeah I'd suggest if you change it just do it with the 3rd tier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #16
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I'd suggest if you change it just do it with the 3rd tier.
yeah, I just realized that if you do it with another tier you wind up with too many conferences. So it would have to be done with either the top or bottom tier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »